Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

20-22 tracks?! LOL! I don’t care for the release date because I have to think about the meltdowns of the emo fans over how she sold out to the mainstream and about the laments of the chart chasers on how boring are the acoustic songs and the rest of the collabs. Instead I’m waiting patiently for the LFL video and for her first professionally recorded live performance of any single from LFL

Lats night I dreamed that the tracklist was out, and Life Is Beautiful was on it (I was f*ckin happy), then I noticed it was a fake tracklist because it didn't include Love, Tomorrow Never Came and, surprisingly, Lust For Life.  :icant:

Lana sis, drop this tracklist please (and include LIB on it, we NEED this song)

original.gif

I've basically lost my hype again.

The Stevie Nicks collab will be great and I'm sure the "acoustic" songs will be beautiful, but she really needs to step up the lyrics. And she needs to actually do something other than posting random videos from other people's concerts.

It proably is 20 songs, because after 3+ features, that only leaves us with 17 solo songs. UV had a total of 16. Plus possibly LIB (don't even know what to think at this point lol) and maybe a remake of a song. I'm not sure.

It proably is 20 songs, because after 3+ features, that only leaves us with 17 solo songs. UV had a total of 16. Plus possibly LIB (don't even know what to think at this point lol) and maybe a remake of a song. I'm not sure.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, 17 solo songs plus LIB, that's all i'm askin for.  :giggle:

I don't like when a Lana album has few songs (like HM, which has only 14)

original.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, 17 solo songs plus LIB, that's all i'm askin for.  :giggle:

I don't like when a Lana album has few songs (like HM, which has only 14)

:awkney: hun 14 songs is a lot, that's not "few"

image.png

:awkney: hun 14 songs is a lot, that's not "few"

I know hahaha I said that because I alway want an album to have a deluxe edition, which makes it have more songs (20 sometimes) and when it comes to Lana I like to have a lot of songs on the album  :smile2: So I expect she drops a deluxe edition for LFL 

original.gif

Speak for yourself

Exactly. At this point, who even still cares about that song? And didn't we have that LIB discussion just yesterday?

Probably 20 songs? Are you kidding? If we're lucky, we're getting a 12-track standard edition, three bonus tracks and maybe one or two more songs that are exclusive to iTunes and/or some territories. Anything more than that is rather unlikely.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Exactly. At this point, who even still cares about that song? And didn't we have that LIB discussion just yesterday?

Probably 20 songs? Are you kidding? If we're lucky, we're getting a 12-track standard edition, three bonus tracks and maybe one or two more songs that are exclusive to iTunes and/or some territories. Anything more than that is rather unlikely.

I would love to have 20 songs, but 17 (like UV) would make me happy, and a lot happier if one of the songs comes to be LIB

original.gif