Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"Bontonland is the largest retail chain stores in the Czech Republic with a complete range of entertainment products, including music media, video media and multimedia. "

http://www.bontonland.cz/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life/

Release date 26.05.2017
Package type CD package 

CD / 1

Supplier Universal Music Artist Lana Del Rey
EAN 0602557589924

4. album (2017)

Lana sis where are you  :makeup:

i76mrxw.png 

im hoping and praying may 26 is true, theres no reason it wouldnt be. my last day of finals is may 25 so my summer starts the friday that the album comes out

pNjWdpc.png

if it is may 26, ill be a little upset cause im in between leases then, so ill have to listen to this album for the first time while chilling in a library somewhere or sleeping on someones couch which is like. not the optimal lana experience

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

i bet her label did not liked the album thats why they are not promoting it ..we will have a song with a preorder a tracklist leaked by amazon fr and then lana is droped see you in 2025 with a new label new sound new face 

Apparently on the radio a week ago someone announced that Lana was releasing lipstick/cosmetics?

Idk though. My mum told me a few minutes ago and she swears that it wasn't a joke and she actually heard it on the radio. Obviously I'm always on here so I'm skeptic af and there's obviously no news about it but it seems like such a random thing for a news station to talk about? I doubt my mum is lying, haha, but maybe it was a joke she didn't take correctly?

Idk, did anyone else hear anything like that on the radio? I'm in the UK so it wasn't probably a BBC station (probs Radio One).

It's obviously not real or we'd know by now, but imagine Lana Cosmetics? I die.

(But I'm cruelty free only so if it were a Mac collab or something I'd be fucked)

EDIT: She said she fucked up and it was actually Lorde lmao. Imagine Lorde bringing out a beauty line before Lana of all people.

Where is the LFL video?

Where is the tracklist?

Wtf is Lana doing?

I made this album for the fans...

IggyPopLustForLife.jpg

What if she drops the album and has ten music videos and a world tour just to spite our dumb asses

Apparently on the radio a week ago someone announced that Lana was releasing lipstick/cosmetics?

Idk though. My mum told me a few minutes ago and she swears that it wasn't a joke and she actually heard it on the radio. Obviously I'm always on here so I'm skeptic af and there's obviously no news about it but it seems like such a random thing for a news station to talk about? I doubt my mum is lying, haha, but maybe it was a joke she didn't take correctly?

Idk, did anyone else hear anything like that on the radio? I'm in the UK so it wasn't probably a BBC station (probs Radio One).

It's obviously not real or we'd know by now, but imagine Lana Cosmetics? I die.

(But I'm cruelty free only so if it were a Mac collab or something I'd be fucked)

EDIT: She said she fucked up and it was actually Lorde lmao. Imagine Lorde bringing out a beauty line before Lana of all people.

She has a lipstick with Mac if I'm correct lmao

24ebd3d3299d12c82df88fdde4ba0b77.jpg

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif