Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

C-3VraiXgAEIocI.jpg

TOMORROW NEVER CAME IS COMING

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I love Lana but let's not bullshit around. That outfit is just... :usrsney: :usrsney: :usrsney:

Idk she's been into these ugly grandma outfits the last year or two. sickening

I think the outfit would have been better for a Chanel event, but not Gucci, idk. Maybe I'll grow to like it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

watch her post a video and everyone flocks to it in lightning speed, only for it to be a video of her driving home and smiling at the camera as -insert jazz musician here- plays on her car stereo. And the caption will be along the lines of "so much in store for you these next few weeks. I had a great time tonight with everyone. thanks @gucci for having me. Good night kids, XX"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

watch her post a video and everyone flocks to it in lightning speed, only for it to be a video of her driving home and smiling at the camera as -insert jazz musician here- plays on her car stereo. And the caption will be along the lines of "so much in store for you these next few weeks. I had a great time tonight with everyone. thanks @gucci for having me. Good night kids, XX"

Are you actually Lana because this is really realistic

Are you actually Lana because this is really realistic

lmao nope. Shes so predictable, yet a wildcard at the same time.

like her music never ceases to amaze me, but her habits when it comes to stuff like promo, Instagram posts, and teasing usually follow the same patterns

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: