Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i am just so disapointed in her with this "era" so far. with love everything started out nice, now it's just all gone. quite frankly, idek what i want: either this album coming not out at all or just finally listen to it to be over with it once and for all.

i am just so disapointed in her with this "era" so far. with love everything started out nice, now it's just all gone. quite frankly, idek what i want: either this album coming not out at all or just finally listen to it to be over with it once and for all.

I'm just dissapointed in her sound not evolving like aesthetically the change has been great but sonically not impressed

it's just all bland. i hate it that her peers venture out to new fields, but she sticks to what she knows and is re-packaging the product for us.

also, i have a back and forth with a lana stan on atrl via pm and he is cracking me up.

ya lfl is just sick.gif

like "......UM.......OH.....dance on the H.....*moans* of the hhhhhollywoooooooood sign"

SHUT UP 

So uh

Someone should ask Eclipse what's happening with the album, since he might know. Like, has it been pushed back? Cancelled?

giphy.gif

Marina said in her video that she didnt see Lana for  5 years.. If they collab, how does she recorded ? Apart ? duuuuh 

Yeah, individually. That's how collabs are very often recorded these days.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So uh

Someone should ask Eclipse what's happening with the album, since he might know. Like, has it been pushed back? Cancelled?

i know he is not her producer or manager but he does know more than most of us i think?

i will love you until the end of time.