Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Don't worry even if the album is out before her performances, she'll still spend the entire set playing most of Born to Die and two Ultraviolence songs.

The accuracy hurts.

I can confirm that it wasn't miss magic's doing but it was another discord members 

so are the discord members just dickheads? or what?

giphy.gif

I won't even try to act like I'm pissed or bored or anything cause I know damn well my blood pressure will drop dead the second I see the tracklist and date whichever it is tbh. Already making place in my collection for the 8749874 Lana things I'm gonna buy this era

waiting the album is like the fire which makes your desire goes higher and higher

i'm not bored at all but sometimes i pissed bc of this silence like she makes me feel she doesn't care at all

:smile3:

The accuracy hurts.

so are the discord members just dickheads? or what?

the discord chat became a mess when that girl Zanella joined... that's why I left :oprah3:

Don't worry even if the album is out before her performances, she'll still spend the entire set playing most of Born to Die and two Ultraviolence songs.

And 75% of Born To Die will be the Paradise edition, plus a snippet of Honeymoon accapella

ZKcaooE.png

the discord chat became a mess when that girl Zanella joined... that's why I left :oprah3:

isn't she a leaker or smth?

giphy.gif

And 75% of Born To Die will be the Paradise edition, plus a snippet of Honeymoon accapella

And Lollapalooza is restricted to an hour I believe, so she'll cut out Serial Killer--the fan fav.

And why TF she is only singing songs from BTD when she is live!?

the biggest excuse is that she gets anxious when singing new songs. the other excuse i hear is that she doesn't know how to sing her own new songs live.

giphy.gif

the biggest excuse is that she gets anxious when singing new songs. the other excuse i hear is that she doesn't know how to sing her own new songs live.

she should make a step

as long as she wants to make new records

:smile3: