Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't speak German but it does say Japan Import  so maybe that's not really much to worry/panic about. For example, The Weeknd's latest album was released in March November but the Japanese release was released late December, at least according to YesAsia.com. Stuff being released later in Japan isn't unheard of, and obviously it's gonna take some time for a German store (or whatever) to get a Japan release in stock and available for them to sale etc.

Ya'll who perpetuated the YAIL and BAR situations are complaining :toofunny: what did you expect? Two months longer isn't that big a difference - we'll probably get at least one promo single in that time as well.

VyIsfwC.jpg

OMG I LITERALLY DON'T CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT A STUPID MARINA COLLAB.

I AM SO DONE IF I HAVE TO WAIT TILL JULY THIS IS AN ACTUAL JOKE FUCK.

I'm actual so mad if this shit is real like honestly. Someone just leak the fucking album i'm SCREAMINGGDSSJKDHWIUSHNOI

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why does that make you mad?

fuck off doesn't mean im mad i say fuck off laughing 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i'm really upset actually, if this is real i'm gonna hang myself

Ya'll who perpetuated the YAIL and BAR situations are complaining :toofunny: what did you expect? Two months longer isn't that big of a difference - we'll probably get at least one promo single in that time as well.

There's no evidence besides Eclipse's word that Architecture/Best American Record are even on the record (or even that it was ever meant to be on the record). You might as well blame everyone who wanted Your Girl, or I Want It All, or Ruby, etc. etc. etc.

And it doesn't matter that Love was leaked, since even around the time it was officially supposed to come out, nothing happened. Sure there was a video but...it wasn't even pushed.

Two months longer makes a world of difference when you're not even bothering to let anyone know that your new music exists or that you're even releasing an album.

giphy.gif

i'm really hoping this is a nightmare, it can't be real cus in the magazine it said spring

i even wrote it on my calender for the 26th

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING