Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it still bothers me there isnt an official explicit version of btd.

There could be! What if there's a demo of it somewhere that's explicit?

giphy.gif

Just another that Lana is on a nigth club with herz big dick boyfriend and giving a fuck to dawn album :hooker: :creep:

the biggest egos have the smallest dicks. hes prolly average. lana has no tits so she can't have a standard anyway

May 26th listed by NYMAG:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/summer-albums-preview-lorde-halsey-lana-del-rey.html

Lana Del Rey, Lust for Life (May 26)
It’s been clear for some time now that Lana Del Rey walks on holy ground. If lead singles “Love” and “Lust for Life” are any indication, Lust for Life promises to be yet another triumph from an artist who hasn’t taken a single false step in recent memory. She’s not just an artist who doesn’t disappoint, but an artist one can trust entirely. If everyone knew what they were doing the way she knows what she’s doing, the world would be paradise. That’s not happening anytime soon, but thankfully the album is. —Frank Guan

May 26th listed by NYMAG:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/summer-albums-preview-lorde-halsey-lana-del-rey.html

Lana Del Rey, Lust for Life (May 26)

It’s been clear for some time now that Lana Del Rey walks on holy ground. If lead singles “Love” and “Lust for Life” are any indication, Lust for Life promises to be yet another triumph from an artist who hasn’t taken a single false step in recent memory. She’s not just an artist who doesn’t disappoint, but an artist one can trust entirely. If everyone knew what they were doing the way she knows what she’s doing, the world would be paradise. That’s not happening anytime soon, but thankfully the album is. —Frank Guan

they dont know shit 

Some of y'all are so superficial. Making fun of her weight and saying since she has no tits she can't have standards. How petty.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

the biggest egos have the smallest dicks. hes prolly average. lana has no tits so she can't have a standard anyway

I literally can't tell if you're a fan or not

Vulture is one of the biggest site on USA.. So yeah, they know shit...  :creep:

they prolly using the same sites as us to know the "info" . Tons of big sites release statements like that one and then change it because it wasnt confirmed 

they prolly using the same sites as us to know the "info" . Tons of big sites release statements like that one and then change it because it wasnt confirmed 

Im more confident that pitch confirmed that date... They told us about the stevie collab so probally they know something about the dawn album  :usrs:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Im more confident that pitch confirmed that date... They told us about the stevie collab so probally they know something about the dawn album  :usrs:

i wont believe anything until this girl decides to stop partying and getting dicked down, and release the tracklist and official date 

i wont believe anything until this girl decides to stop partying and getting dicked down, and release the tracklist and official date 

I cant believe that she will leave us to have a sex party life like she did on honeymoon... COACHELLA I HATE U  :defeated:  :crossed:  :hdu:

Lust For Dead   large.gif