Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lol I just read the 30 pages I missed out on and you all are too much lmaoooo. Pls don't harass Lana's managers and poor target employees!! (although it is good news that some of them are saying it's out on the 26th.)

Also

I also called Target and they said their store system said they should have them on the 26th

Omg I can't believe you're back on the boards I missed you !!!

who r u kidding lana hasn't sang ride since the b2d tour.

It's finna be Born to die, Off to the Races and Carmen.

Her Born to Die tour ended before Ride was even released, so I'm assuming you mean her Paradise Tour. Since the Paradise Tour (including her American Tour dates in 2014), she's sung Ride:

- 4 times during Endless Summer Tour (NJ, NC, GA, FL)

- 5 times during her 2016 Festival Tour (Orange Warsaw, Park Live, Montreux Jazz, Osheaga, Corona Capital)

- 1 time (so far) for 2017 Festival (SXSW)

so 10 times since the start of 2015.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Such an epic film 

Geek e brasileiro, precisamos marcar um encontro hahahahahaha

eu sou menina amore kkkkkkkkfdgsoij socorro 

Você foi em algum show dela aqui em 2013? Queria muito ter ido, mas não pude ir. Vou compensar na próxima vinda, amém.

infelizmente nao eu tinha 13 aninhos de idade mas ja queria ir

familia nao deixou :(( foi um dos dias mais tristes da minha vida, chorei noite e dia

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

eu sou menina amore kkkkkkkkfdgsoij socorro 

infelizmente nao eu tinha 13 aninhos de idade mas ja queria ir

familia nao deixou :(( foi um dos dias mais tristes da minha vida, chorei noite e dia

morto, eu achando que era menino kkkkk mas pelo menos podemos ser migs hahaha

também não fui, nem chorei só me tremi. lembro que queria até cabular aula pra ver ela no aeroporto, daí descobri que a safada veio pra sp de carro mesmo

I just wish she puts Shades of Cool and Without You back on the setlist.

Also she could sing Blue Velvet and Burning Desire again, plus Pretty When You Cry, Old Money, The Other Woman, Black Beauty, God Knows I Tried, Religion and The Blackest Day

original.gif

morto, eu achando que era menino kkkkk mas pelo menos podemos ser migs hahaha

também não fui, nem chorei só me tremi. lembro que queria até cabular aula pra ver ela no aeroporto, daí descobri que a safada veio pra sp de carro mesmo

Also she could sing Blue Velvet and Burning Desire again, plus Pretty When You Cry, Old Money, The Other Woman, Black Beauty, God Knows I Tried, Religion and The Blackest Day

I would love if she sings RELIGION, TBD, OLD MONEY or BURNING DESIRE (fav)

<3 <3

eu moro em porto alegre entao so fiquei assistindo de longe as pessoas indo

eu tinha o live todinho do planeta terra salvo no meu celular pra me torturar

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

<3 <3

She has to sing PWYC at least one time, it's so beautiful.

Was almost forgetting: she has to sings MTWBT too

original.gif

She most recently sang Old Money at Corona Capital which was only two performances ago and Shades of Cool at SXSW which was her most recent performance, so hope is good for those two! For the others, not so much :tsk:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

<3 <3

What she needs to sing is Brite Lites, Pawn Shop Blues, or Boarding School.

giphy.gif

I think Ultraviolence is a haunted album for her.. Its talk about Barrie.. I think gives her bad memories.. I think she wont sing any.. Maybe some that isnt so personal like Cruel World for example.. But old money, pwyc, black beautiful.. Seems impossible to me

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I think Ultraviolence is a haunted album for her.. Its talk about Barrie.. I think gives her bad memories.. I think she wont sing any.. Maybe some that isnt so personal like Cruel World for example.. But old money, pwyc, black beautiful.. Seems impossible to me

Then I sincerly hope LDR6 doesn't have any songs about G-Eazy for when they inevitably break up. 

ruZKe8V.gif

Imagine lana having g eazy's babies

read this as eating and i was like what 

but then, in the wise words of Cupcakke, I thought back to a line of poetry

"I ain't swallow one kid, I think I swallowed ten" (referring to the act of fellatio)