Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It had that urban outfitters album listening party but I'm pretty sure the actual album leaked eventually, idk I try to shut 2015 out LOL

a few days before - not even a week I THINK, i don't even think it's considered a leaking

I

I hope she releases a visual album on Spotify.. A girl can dream

we all can dream

i hope she comes to my country and takes a pic with me

your dream is way more possible than mine 

I think I did it with unidays (Im in UK) I can't remember bc it was so long ago (I have been a student for all eternity and will continue to be for the forseeable future #idontwannabeanadult)

Oooh yes Grazia I'm excited for that one. I am so going bankrupt this era!

i'm trying to get into the uni but you don't get discount for that ;/ in my country obviously 

lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

My prediction/hopes: It'll release digitally may 26th via apple music exclusive (bc of all their comments/interactions on her album posts+her meeting with the guy from AM) then a few days later it'll be available to stream everywhere (as happened with some artists last year and this year). Then on 25th/26th preorder for physicals will go up to ship out before the end of may or start of June- making sense for vinyl to be stocked in record stores in June like some have said that's when they'll get it. I know the difference between May and June stock sounds big but Friday is the end of May, it's only a week away from being a few days into June so I can see physicals coming out at the start of June.

giphy.gif

Me too lol! I have to present my masters thesis on Thursday and yet here I am  :toofunny:

What? Wow, good luck!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

What? Wow, good luck!

Thank you <3 Its just my starter presentation stating my plan/ideas before I properly start my actual research but still super nervous!

I'm so tired too, but honestly i doubt much else is going to happen tonight/today. I think i'm losing all hope. Someone pls help

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm losing hope too. There's just too many dates floating around. Also there are possibilities of this shitty Apple Music thing, plus Spotify and what have you. I feel drained.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

At this point I don't care if the date is the 26th of may or the 21st of July or anything in between, I just want a confirmation! Anything is better than floating in this limbo with no idea what to expect...  :crai:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Me too lol! I have to present my masters thesis on Thursday and yet here I am  :toofunny:

Same, I'm doing the last chaps of my thesis and reading this thread at the same time.  I'm 100% that I left a lust for life comment while i was typing.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Same, I'm doing the last chaps of my thesis and reading this thread at the same time.  I'm 100% that I left a lust for life comment while i was typing.

Good luck with yours! I can just imagine my break down during the presentation like " So, as you can see here this graph shows that.... LANA HAS NOT STATED A RELEASE DATE FOR LUST FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What? Wow, good luck!

In 5 years I'll do my bachelor's thesis lmao  :defeated: This is my first semester in uni lol. I made one in school but it wasn't a big deal

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I feel like we're being mistreated by being kept left in the dark for so long. We're getting nothing and we practically have to crawl around to find even the tiniest bit of information and it's not really very fair. As loyal dedicated fans who are willing to buy all her material we deserve to know more.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Good luck with yours! I can just imagine my break down during the presentation like " So, as you can see here this graph shows that.... LANA HAS NOT STATED A RELEASE DATE FOR LUST FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"As you can see, those are my tears, the fucking tears that i dropped when there was 3 days for the release and LANA DIDN'T SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE ALBUM...."

tumblr_oc4r86OPdk1uzrpaco1_500.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E