Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let's all pray that we wake up to a "SURPRISE- my album is out now I was just fucking with you all because I'm Lana Del Rey"

I'll buy it then wait til July 21st to listen to it just because

At this point she could post a status like "Lust for Life" my new album with 14 tracks will be released on July 21st, 2017 at 12pm.  And y'all'd be like, well idk tho, could still come tomorrow

mess at you all discussing everything in this one thread but i guess since no one is gonna bother looking it up in the other threads: 

_95700212_bbc_bw_2017_lineupposter_scree

This is the line up. Zara Larsson is gonna be the first performer on the main stage at 12:00, doors open at 11 so no one is gonna perform before 12.

Both stages have nine acts scheduled so i think it's most likely gonna be between 5-8pm. inb4 she performs at the same time as lorde.

Why is Lana on the garbage tier artist stage but Rita Ora and Sean Paul get the main stage?

giphy.gif

Let's all pray that we wake up to a "SURPRISE- my album is out now I was just fucking with you all because I'm Lana Del Rey"

I know right?! LANA COME THRUUUU

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

At this point she could post a status like "Lust for Life" my new album with 14 tracks will be released on July 21st, 2017 at 12pm. And y'all'd be like, well idk tho, could still come tomorrow

Me asf. I left team may and I still don't believe her tweet lmao!

i would drink her pee if she releases the album tomorrow and tweet to us: "i was kidding love y'all x" + notices/follows me

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Right if she was being serious and not tying to be all sly "it's not coming tommrow heee heee hee stupid gays won't know" she would've put it on her insta like she has with every other major piece or info like the album cover- she has to be joking the woman is a lyric genius not a tramp who writes "July 21 fam" like some spotty teenager with terminal acne and a bad English teacher

Hope is all we have left.

Why is Lana on the garbage tier artist stage but Rita Ora and Sean Paul get the main stage?

Lol right? Never even heard of Galantis or James Arthur and they're on the main stage?? Never heard of Plan B either and he's listed above Lana too  :crossed:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

i would chew her already chewed gum if she releases the album tomorrow

i've already did it thrice so it's not a big deal for me lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I hope with all this time she has, she change the album cover.

no i love the album cover, i really hope she doesn't change it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Right if she was being serious and not tying to be all sly "it's not coming tommrow heee heee hee stupid gays won't know" she would've put it on her insta like she has with every other major piece or info like the album cover- she has to be joking the woman is a lyric genius not a tramp who writes "July 21 fam" like some spotty teenager with terminal acne and a bad English teacher

Hope is all we have left.

But... it isn't hope it's denial? We literally had the date in Paris Match, and now Lana herself has confirmed it, it doesn't matter how she said it she still said it. 

Tbh she probably said it so bluntly because everyone kept demanding the date from her and a whole bunch of people decided to rudely harass her manager on social media despite the fact the date had already been revealed in her most recent magazine interview? "July 21st fam" as in 'I already said the date guys, just accept it'

she still hasn't officially announced when her album is coming. She just tweeted "July 21 fam". She didn't specifically say what that date was linked too. And she never even posted on her Instagram. I'm not fully convinced she's being real here. I don't expect everybody has twitter, so all the fans like myself wouldn't have even known otherwise. With big information she normally presents it on ALL social media platforms. Not just twitter. This is really odd behaviour.

Until she announces it "proffesionally" on all her social media platforms, then i'll believe it. But until then, i'm still not convinced. Sorry Lana's team, you tried.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But... it isn't hope it's denial? We literally had the date in Paris Match, and now Lana herself has confirmed it, it doesn't matter how she said it she still said it. 

Tbh she probably said it so bluntly because everyone kept demanding the date from her and a whole bunch of people decided to rudely harass her manager on social media despite the fact the date had already been revealed in her most recent magazine interview? "July 21st fam" as in 'I already said the date guys, just accept it'

who did that omg im so sorry for ben 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't know how old you are or how technologically able you are, when your NOT doing a surprise album you promote the shit out of it- at the very LEAST put it on all formats of wide stream social media, an acceptable album date isn't July 21 fam- until she does that I think this is her idea of a red hearing just a pissy annoying one- for all we know she could be talking about the tour

Lol right? Never even heard of Galantis or James Arthur and they're on the main stage?? Never heard of Plan B either and he's listed above Lana too  :crossed:

exactly! idk who arranged this, but they did a bad job at it.

she still hasn't officially announced when her album is coming. She just tweeted "July 21 fam". She didn't specifically say what that date was linked too. And she never even posted on her Instagram. I'm not fully convinced she's being real here. I don't expect everybody has twitter, so all the fans like myself wouldn't have even known otherwise. With big information she normally presents it on ALL social media platforms. Not just twitter. This is really odd behaviour.

Until she announces it "proffesionally" on all her social media platforms, then i'll believe it. But until then, i'm still not convinced. Sorry Lana's team, you tried.

I hate to break it to you, but Lana's representatives confirmed the July 21 release date. :/

giphy.gif

I don't know how old you are or how technologically able you are, when your NOT doing a surprise album you promote the shit out of it- at the very LEAST put it on all formats of wide stream social media, an acceptable album date isn't July 21 fam- until she does that I think this is her idea of a red hearing just a pissy annoying one- for all we know she could be talking about the tour

It doesn't matter how old I am or how "technologically able" I am, don't try to condescend me.

The fact is a magazine said the album would be out 21st of July after interviewing her, it's your own faults that you didn't believe it and then harassed Ben on Insta (collective 'you', I'm not saying you specifically were involved btw) and kept demanding to know when the release date was even though she'd said it. I just don't see what else that date could refer to? 

I'm not saying I agree with her way of announcing it at all, I would obviously much prefer her to make an actual announcement on an insta post or a clearer tweet of "Lust For life - out 21st July" but that didn't happen, and I can understand if she was feeling pissy at us because things were getting wild with people calling record stores and spamming Ben and Lana and probably others.... 

It's done now, 21st of July is the date, confirmed, there's no use clinging to the denial that she was hacked or that this is a red herring. If it was going to be a surprise release she wouldn't have released two singles, two music videos, posters, billboards, a truck, magazine interviews, or an album trailer, surely?

I mean no offence to you personally, I just think it's time we all collectively accept 21st and move on?

who did that omg im so sorry for ben 

I don't know specifically who but a bunch of twitter stans and some ppl from here were spamming his insta account asking for the release date? I don't think anything nasty was said at all and I understand the eagerness to get a confirmed date, but that wasn't particularly the right way to go about it