Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly hope she just releases Cherry and then one more song, I hate when an album comes out and I've heard most of it, it ruins the album for me  :(

Yeah same! I don't wanna hear TOO many news songs before the album release, I prefer having more new music to discover with the whole album than having more new songs during this two month wait for sure! 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I would be so happy if we got the preorder + Cherry or any other track as a promo single next week (or even tomorrow, idk). Then wait 2-3 weeks or so and give us the third official single. Then again 2 weeks and give us the video for the song. 

Time would fly by so fast if she divided all the promo material and released it without too long breaks. But knowing her, she will not say anything for 4-5 weeks, then give us everything at once and then not say anything again until the album release giphy.gif

I would be so happy if we got the preorder + Cherry or any other track as a promo single next week (or even tomorrow, idk). Then wait 2-3 weeks or so and give us the third official single. Then again 2 weeks and give us the video for the song. 

Time would fly by so fast if she divided all the promo material and released it without too long breaks. But knowing her, she will not say anything for 4-5 weeks, then give us everything at once and then not say anything again until the album release giphy.gif

and gradually say the days till the album release like she posted a tweet 30 days or 15 days or 1 day  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

What if Lana does what Lupe Fiasco did and release a Lust For Life Light with like, random shit that didn't make the album tomorrow? That would be cool. I mean, I don't expect it, but it would be cool.

giphy.gif

THE REVENGE OF LOVE :flutter:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

and gradually say the days till the album release like she posted a tweet 30 days or 15 days or 1 day  

THIS. Tbh I don't even mind the July release that much but it's just the knowledge that she will do NOTHING in between releasing promo singles etc. that kills me. Like, Lana girl, just post a selfie now and again where you drop some information about the album in the caption and I will be happy  :defeated:

Also, I just realized how great that week will be. GOT Season 7 premiere on July 16, then Lust for Life on July 21 and Ritual (An album by In This Moment, a band which I really like) on July 21.

Ironic,  a Lust For LIFE era, that is already dead..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Henny, you should change your signature NOW...

Ok done  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Btw that wasn't G-Greasy on Lanas story last night. He sounds nothing like that and I saw a video of him from yesterday and he was wearing something completely different. Stop spreading false info on ig and twitter gurls :oprah3:

July 21 clearly a tribute to 1 day prior to 6th yr anniversary of nicole nodland born to die photoshoot.

which also reminds me. Born To Die album cover taken on Amy Winehouse's final day alive. a SPINOUT. This is cool trivia 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I hope with all this time she has, she change the album cover.