Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this album had better be worth the wait of 1 year and 10 months, if it arrives in july and turns out to be not great i can assure you im unstanning (or just pretending this album never happened)

not that Lana would care, but why would she say the album will be released in spring and then release it one month after spring ended? does she just enjoy lying to her fans and killing excitement for her album or what

that's not a very nuuskamuikkunen thing to say  :(

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

This whole mess has me cackling! 

"July 21st fam." BITCH WTF  :lmao:

I was such a strong May 26th believer (still lowkey prayin it comes tomorrow tho) but now I'm just happy that we have confirmation and that we can get a preorder in the coming weeks!

Stanning Lana is such a mess, and I love EVERY minute of it!  :hooker:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

guys what after the album released

i mean we will have a meltdown we will enjoy the album we will be happy af and time will run so this era will end

and this thread will be closed

i'll miss all of you :icant: (unless if she announce another album so we can start another thread :creep: )

It's funny cause I might not be super present in this thread but I've been reading it from the beginning since April and I feel attached to so many people, although I never actually talked to you guys? Like some usernames are so familiar to me and it feels like I know y'all, based on your posts etc.

Anyways

I'm sorry for being so late, I'm catching up on the 30 pages I missed!!!

giphy.gif

I want 40 of them to have Cherry vibe! 

I haven't heard Cherry yet, nor BAR/Architecture, but sure  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Everyone who wants the album to leak can chokegiphy.gif

If it leaks (which I think it will) I'll be beyond pissed. I was already so upset the LfL mv went up an hour early on that chinese site.