Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wouldn't even be surprised if on July 19th she tweeted "August 26th fam" :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was saying before I was team May but getting very nervous. The tweet actually gives me more hope for a release tomorrow lol. And I know I might be setting myself up for disappointment but let me do me and you do you!

Why did she start "promoting" so soon though? The Love posters and even the original release date for the single would still have been quite a long time before July 21.

I hope she will do some INTERESTING promo in the time between, like a proper HQ recording of a performance or a Cherry release.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Sisters, I silenced everything about Lana on Twitter and erased her albums from my cell phone, this may sound like an exaggeration but I really get very anxious about her stuff. This album was making me happy, but now it's turning out to be harmful to me. I think about it all day long and I'm almost getting sick. I decided not to stop being a fan, but to take a break until the album is released, otherwise my mental health will fuck off.

still don't get the point of the charade of withholding the kroq interview so they could censor it.

I had three scenarios, ranked in order of best -> worst:

1. Lana releases it in May as a surprise

2. Lana releases it later, but does something interesting and special with the release date (that would explain why they were desperate to keep it a secret)

3. Lana just shits out a random July date

Scenario 3 just kinda pisses me off. I can live with waiting 2 months. But why the fuck did they make us suffer so long not knowing the date then.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

she's gonna do zero promo and these next 2 months will be dry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When i woke up this morning and saw that tweet I knew my day would be horrible. I tanked my presentation but I was excited to come back home and read through this mess and you guys did not disappoint! July is ridiculous. I hope we don't get anymore singles and I'm deleting the new songs from my itunes just for the simple fact I will be so bored from overplaying them. I don't want to hear this much of the album so far in advance at all. I also despise how she's announced this. Other than those reasons, I'm ok with July.

Sisters, I silenced everything about Lana on Twitter and erased her albums from my cell phone, this may sound like an exaggeration but I really get very anxious about her stuff. This album was making me happy, but now it's turning out to be harmful to me. I think about it all day long and I'm almost getting sick. I decided not to stop being a fan, but to take a break until the album is released, otherwise my mental health will fuck off.

I hope you're not being serious and are just being dramatic. If what you have said is true please do take a break bc this is not healthy at all. You shouldn't make yourself ill over something like this. Hope you're ok xx

How can someone with 29 posts find themselves in this situation.

Anyone else feels like this is disrespectful and a bit immature from Lana? I mean she knows we care way too much about everything she does, and that we're expecting a release this friday, and she just nonchalantly tweets "July 21 fam" like she doesn't give a fuck

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride: