Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really believe that may was the initial day..I really can wait but I really don't want her to scrap some songs to replace then with new she wrote like a month ago..and I bet coachella will be on the album now

I hope it's on the album then or else I have to pretend this never happend.

Mfhp.gif

I woke up at 10:30am, saw her tweet about July and started crying. Now it's 2:25pm and I start to cry whenever I think of her. I can't deal with this, I'm done

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Here for the leak tbh. She deserves it after all this bullshit.

Well, it's partially our fault, anyways. 

Half of the stuff we had already known, we weren't supposed to, and then we leaked Love, which pretty much screwed up everything.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Well, it's partially our fault, anyways. 

Half of the stuff we had already known, we weren't supposed to, and then we leaked Love, which pretty much screwed up everything.

but honestly, she couldn've cleared things up months ago, you know... back in early april when the May 26th rumours came out. She got us all excited and then dropped this info on us at the last minute. Kinda harsh but life is cruel. yup

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

but honestly, she couldn've cleared things up months ago, you know... back in early april when the May 26th rumours came out. She got us all excited and then dropped this info on us at the last minute. Kinda harsh but life is cruel. yup

Not only that, but it's the careless way she announced it. Kinda unprofessional. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You're right, that part is true. She def could've said something before hand, unless this like a last minute thing, which I doubt.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Not only that, but it's the careless way she announced it. Kinda unprofessional. :crossed:

yeah ikr, reminded me of asshole kids at my old school talking like that. I'm just lost for words right now :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao dont blame Lana just because your own stupidity lead you to thinking it's coming May 26th 

Why would she have to dismiss the rumours? No artist does that. She and every other singer would be dismissing shit 24/7 if they were doing it. You had proof that it's coming July 21st anyway, but you decided to close your eyes and stay delulu. It's not Lana's fault at all.

image.png