Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

honestly though i hate to say it but unless she keeps putting things out more consistently I don't think I'll even care about the album in July. I've got other shit to worry about at that time. 

yeah really. the hype of every song shes released so far has ended after like a week... waiting 2 more months will probably kill 99% of the excitement for it

pNjWdpc.png

drunk or not, hacked or not, if your a woman and you eat ass you ought to just electrocute youself thats nasty. if your a lesbi then that's fine, thats lowkey what we do

eating ass ain't that bad.

giphy.gif

Why are people saying that's G-Greasy on her story lol he's way taller and his voice is completely different

I was the one who first asked but I don't have sound right now (which is why I asked not stated)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

i want to make something clear that stella is a sweet girl and she wouldnt do something like that to lana. please stop slandering her. shes the only good person out of fap management 

eating ass ain't that bad.

Ik it's not. but its not something a girl should do to a guy.. if youre gay or lez doing that, it fine. or even a guy to a girl. but NOT a girl to a guy. no one does that anyway idky im legit ranting anout eating ass ANYWAYSSS july 21 is bs i cant fathom