Same sis this is all too confusing

and also

today is may 24

the rumoured release date is may 26

why she would warn us 2 DAYS BEFORE THE "FAKE DATE"

im confused too

she's a big girl i'm sure she'll be fine

hope so <3 thanks bb

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm sorry but if it's really coming in July I hope it will leak as soon as possible. This is very disrespectful. Teasing us with magazines, interviews, photoshoots, song names, features, videos, album cover, album trailer and waiting TWO MONTHS (I would understand if it was just one)... Lana... You killed my lust for life :facepalm:

This might as well be the ultraviolence era cus it's like being in hell

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok since were taking our time here with july 2fucking4th howabout we also take time to make a decent album cover and rename the album "best american record"

tbh tho i like july as a date, but july 4th

calm down you guys are gonna live, she obviously needs the time to perfect the album lol, I don't know why you guys are blaming her for your depression.

ITS GONNA BE WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS- 

I'm sorry but if it's really coming in July I hope it will leak as soon as possible. This is very disrespectful. Teasing us with magazines, interviews, photoshoots, song names, features, videos, album cover, album trailer and waiting TWO MONTHS (I would understand if it was just one)... Lana... You killed my lust for life :facepalm:

me too and i don't even feel guilty for thinking it anymore :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok since were taking our time here with july 2fucking4th howabout we also take time to make a decent album cover and rename the album "best american record"

tbh tho i like july as a date, but july 4th

HONESTLYYY

Idgaf if the album is in 2 months, I'm concerned that Lana is drunk and her friend is posting shit and leaking her release date. Listen to the girl talking behind the camera in her ig story, it's clearly not Lana, I feel bad.

Ok but why did we get the album cover 5 weeks ago, and the album isn't even coming out for another two months  :crossed:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived