Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm dead. Deceased from laughter.

Just came back from a "date" with my ex and readings Lana's tweet and these meltdowns is literally making me giddy.

Y'all I thought we'd be listening to the new album this Friday. RIP fam.

Ik it's not. but its not something a girl should do to a guy.. if youre gay or lez doing that, it fine. or even a guy to a girl. but NOT a girl to a guy. no one does that anyway idky im legit ranting anout eating ass ANYWAYSSS july 21 is bs i cant fathom

lmao. am girl, have eaten guys asses before. it's fun! 

giphy.gif

Ik it's not. but its not something a girl should do to a guy.. if youre gay or lez doing that, it fine. or even a guy to a girl. but NOT a girl to a guy. no one does that anyway idky im legit ranting anout eating ass ANYWAYSSS july 21 is bs i cant fathom

Wtf jorge

I'm just getting on here to see all this mess so idk if anyone else has brought this up already, but if it's set for July 21st, then why did so many record stores and places tell people over the phone that they're getting them may 26? Just wondering why they would have them that far in advance for July

bish ily, but you fucked up chick LMao. if this is true, you'd eat a girls ass too

i would eat a girl's ass. i'm bi so i'd eat pussy too.

not this shit again

post a pic so they know you're not jorge.

giphy.gif