Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My hype for this album just went from 100 to 0 real quick. Smart move Ben, smart move.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao dont blame Lana just because your own stupidity lead you to thinking it's coming May 26th 

Why would she have to dismiss the rumours? No artist does that. She and every other singer would be dismissing shit 24/7 if they were doing it. You had proof that it's coming July 21st anyway, but you decided to close your eyes and stay delulu. It's not Lana's fault at all.

Okay, you're right. But what's with all these magazines/interviews/etc?? World will literally forget about her before July. It's stupid. She and her team are stupid 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

lmao dont blame Lana just because your own stupidity lead you to thinking it's coming May 26th 

Why would she have to dismiss the rumours? No artist does that. She and every other singer would be dismissing shit 24/7 if they were doing it. You had proof that it's coming July 21st anyway, but you decided to close your eyes and stay delulu. It's not Lana's fault at all.

We also had proof it would be coming May 26th. Yeah, it was partly my fault for getting too excited but I don't understand why Lana doesn't let us know about what's happening.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay, you're right. But what's with all these magazines/interviews/etc?? World will literally forget about her before July. It's stupid. She and her team are stupid 

when has Lana ever done anything wise promo-related? 2012 maybe? So why would anyone take this as an indicator

image.png

If the album came out friday my spring and summer would literally be incredible. Releasing an album mid summer is like arriving at a party when everyone is already hammered and nobody even notices that you're there.

We also had proof it would be coming May 26th. Yeah, it was partly my fault for getting too excited but I don't understand why Lana doesn't let us know about what's happening.

Lana and her team should have planned this era out a lot better. OMG.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

On a lighter note, @elle i love the new theme! You did a good job sis :hooker:

I'm honeslty kind of trying to see the bright side of all of this.

Like I'm honestly hoping that she does something BIG or something I don't even know. I'm just trying find something to stay posi about  :toofunny:  :ohno:  :creep:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I'm not even disappointed really though it's fun to be optimistic and hopeful just don't have to take life so seriously ( : we're going to hear the album at some point why not have fun while we wait and speculate

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

when has Lana ever done anything wise promo-related? 2012 maybe? So why would anyone take this as an indicator

If this album truly is for the fans then she should do some promo, because WE (her FANS) want her to do some PROMO shit. 

If the album came out friday my spring and summer would literally be incredible. Releasing an album mid summer is like arriving at a party when everyone is already hammered and nobody even notices that you're there.

This!!

And guys, please please don't quote me anymore, I'm too devastated to talk  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying4:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I still don't understand why they went to such lengths to edit out the release date from the KROQ interview and swear Ted to secrecy when she was going to drop a casual sassy lil tweet a few days later...

especially since Paris Match already said the date..

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I'm not even disappointed really though it's fun to be optimistic and hopeful just don't have to take life so seriously ( : we're going to hear the album at some point why not have fun while we wait and speculate

we've basically been doing the whole "waiting and speculating" part for months though. We should've been getting the album by now but for some strange reason they decided to delay it and now we gotta wait another 2 months, it's a joke

Well I guess it's the truth. July 21st it is judging by the email I got from HMV. Doesn't mean I can't share my disappointment. :hooker:

I'm still waiting on an email from WHSmith too though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can someone ask that sriker guy to upload the unedited interview now then.. :creep:

I'm so sad. I mean I expected it but I still really hoped that it would come on Friday.

Why, Lana?? Why?

I just hope she has some surprises for us during those two months

Ik it's not. but its not something a girl should do to a guy.. if youre gay or lez doing that, it fine. or even a guy to a girl. but NOT a girl to a guy. no one does that anyway idky im legit ranting anout eating ass ANYWAYSSS july 21 is bs i cant fathom

well aren't you judgmental 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I get back from my holiday on the 20th July so i won't be here for the exciting build up but hopefully it makes time go quicker

Can people stop saying it's "our" fault? Stop with th collective blame bullshit. I didn't leak anything, most of her fans didn't, it was one bitch ass who probably doesn't even actually like her. For her to punish her actual fanbase, who gives her money, for one person leaking shit, is unreal. I hope it all leaks now.