Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Now I have to listen to the fucking Halsey album for the first time tomorrow like I said I would if it didn't come *cries* I hope you're happy lana!

she's gonna do zero promo and these next 2 months will be dry

She'll do some cringy insta videos of herself while driving a car and livestreams where she just giggles like a teenagebopper and the gays will scream "YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKS, SHE'S DOING SO MUCH FOR HER STANS AND YOU STILL WANT MOAR! SHE CAN'T DO TV PERFORMANCES CAUSE SHE'S SO ANXIOUS HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR IT! GO WATCH THE CRAPPY IPHONE RECORDINGS OF HER SHOWS WITH ALL THE SHOUTING AND SCREAMING TWELVE YEAR OLDS INSTEAD!!!!!! I LOVE HOW DEEP THE TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES LINE IS!!!"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This album better be good because if we're gonna have to wait two more months for something like love and lfl then I'll just forget about it

honestly...

like this damn 2 months will be so fucking dry and boring. they already released 2 singles with their accompanying videos, all the magazines (except v mag). we wont get shit, ugh. im not even saying that the music is not up to par from her past work

Lovin the July release! 

Glad, it's not coming this Friday, whew!

you're so annoying

What was on her story??

@lanaisiconic posted the video on their ig

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

lol those 3 new songs Lana's gonna do on the French radio are gonna be Love and LFL and when everyone's expecting Cherry to be the 3rd one she'll probably just be like "ok let's do Coachella guys"  :thumb:

honestly...

like this damn 2 months will be so fucking dry and boring. they already released 2 singles with their accompanying videos, all the magazines (except v mag). we wont get shit, ugh. im not even saying that the music is not up to par from her past work

Not all magazines. V, Grazia and the one we don't know the name. 

giphy.gif

you're so annoying

@lanaisiconic posted the video on their ig

love being a fan of hers, it is always a rollercoaster ride. however, i truly think she deserves other stans, so hopefully some will finally leave after this era. and i am all guilty for criticizing her, however, however, however, the behaviour so many have shown here being so obnoxiously loud, impatient, dramatic is not just lowkey borderline damaged.

Not all magazines. V, Grazia and the one we don't know the name.

well 2 more whatever. still photos are cute for a day and her interviews are boring, she doesnt promote on tv just radios which are cute but boring at the end so yeah, everythings been boring as fuck

Maybe Ben hacked her twitter. He likes making us pissed off. :)

her dad just posted her tweet on his ig. its true lel