Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so excited for her show. I don't know if she's in the country yet but I think Ashley (backup dancer) is on the way and Byron is currently in London.

Anyone know how long and when it will be?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

July 21st isn't definetly the album date. It could be something else?

No, I'm just getting desperate. The album isn't coming tommorow :toofunny:

G-Eazy marriage.. THe album comes tomorrow.. I feel it coming baby  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

It better be a double album after all of this  :flutter:

now that i have this idea in my head, i can't get it out! lana would be the perfect artist to release one, given her prolificness. it would be iconic. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Depends on time zone obviously. I'd say expect 6:30 onwards British time. Is she a headliner? Or is she lower down the list?

No and not even in the main stage

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Yeah, so she'll probs be earlier.

Also, we see you snakey fucks @bbc

I hope we get a professional shot like we did in 2012 with big weekend hackney

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

mess at you all discussing everything in this one thread but i guess since no one is gonna bother looking it up in the other threads: 

_95700212_bbc_bw_2017_lineupposter_scree

This is the line up. Zara Larsson is gonna be the first performer on the main stage at 12:00, doors open at 11 so no one is gonna perform before 12.

Both stages have nine acts scheduled so i think it's most likely gonna be between 5-8pm. inb4 she performs at the same time as lorde.

i76mrxw.png 

mess at you all discussing everything in this one thread but i guess since no one is gonna bother looking it up in the other threads: 

This is the line up. Zara Larsson is gonna be the first performer on the main stage at 12:00, doors open at 11 so no one is gonna perform before 12.

Both stages have nine acts scheduled so i think it's most likely gonna be between 5-8pm. inb4 she performs at the same time as lorde.

is that London time?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

YES

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

21 july better be the pre-order date

jk

july 22 will be the beggining of my 1 week vacation so at least i have a week to appreciate it well

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u