Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ben said in the comment section that the album was delayed to add "special collaborations"....... So at this point I think a Marina collab would be possible. I don't want it to happen!!! I hate Marina :rip:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I can wait 2 months and we have already 2 songs

I remember that I was thirsty for her music last summer but now we are so close and I can wait listening to ultraviolence and honeymoon masterpieces

but sis.... they be shit....

god-damn.png

OH GOD ALL THESE WHINEY TWEENS over 2 months? find something to do in the meantime, its not like some release dates like other artists, say...4-6 months.

I hope she cancels it, or pushes it back even further just so you all explode.

lol

OH GOD ALL THESE WHINEY TWEENS over 2 months? find something to do in the meantime, its not like some release dates like other artists, say...4-6 months.

I hope she cancels it, or pushes it back even further just so you all explode.

lol

This is more annoying than the whining

god-damn.png

Apparently it was delayed so Lana could add more songs and collaborations? If it's a Marina one, I can wait. And if it means having more songs, like + than 15 it's good

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why the demo version of Black Beauty is so amazing?

Always wonder what Ultraviolence would sound like if BB hasn't leaked, would love if the original version of the album leak someday. Wonder what the Shades of Cool and Pretty When You Cry demos, if there's any of them, sound like.

wait... what happened with ultraviolence? is there another version of it? someone explain please

giphy.gif

After hearing that we might get some special collaborations, I would be okay with waiting for an extra two months if we are getting songs with Courtney Love and Marina too for example. They are both amazing artists. And having more songs on the album is a nice extra too. I hope she's going to release special editions, like when she released the Japan edition of Ultraviolence with Is This Happiness and Flipside. If she's going to release a European edition with extra songs, I would run to the store at the release date and buy the CD.

so one of the 'special collabs' is deffo Borns

others could be:

Courtney Love

Marina (oh god this would be a dream come true but not getting my hopes up)

Miles Kane

G-Eazy :facepalm:

FJM

Anyone else?

Why definitely Borns? People freaked out too much over an emoji.

Why definitely Borns? People freaked out too much over an emoji.

well not definitely I guess but I can really see it happening, just me jumping to conclusions as usual!

like out of all of the potentials, I feel because of when they met up and how they seem to be fans of each others music, it seems very likely

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I just hope that all these collabs are easy to edit so that someone can make good solo versions... It worked pretty well with Lust For Life and I hope that we can cut out other people too (Marina for example, I don't want her on the album)