Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

oh speaking of Cherry i made a full HQ live version that barely has screams in it if anyone wants it

can you send it via pm? thank you

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

if coachella does [sadly] make the album i hope she does it acoustic redux style. A style like Yosemite, lighter and warmer. MUCH lyric tweaking too

You think the good sis will put that much effort into it???? giphy.gif

but yeah I wish she made that song acoustic

hey if we're not getting LFL until July, here's an artist to get into until then. she just dropped a new single an hour ago :

https://open.spotify.com/track/1OjWMRoXwwMgezK1lf7Mzw

her debut album comes out june 9th  :D

not Allie X.. as if we didn't already know the bitch :toofunny: she literally caused this site to go down numerous times

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

well I mean and because stupid twinks couldn't stop arguing about whether or not her forehead is bigger than the rest of face, but :creep:

i dont think any of us have ever argued about her forehead i mean, we all know its big and make jokes of it. she does too lmao

9nKzT.gif

i came here to spread the uniqueness of her music with those who are desperate for something new.

think of me sort of as ....a Prophet of X

9nKzT.gif

i dont think any of us have ever argued about her forehead i mean, we all know its big and make jokes of it. she does too lmao

9nKzT.gif

i came here to spread the uniqueness of her music with those who are desperate for something new.

think of me sort of as ....a Prophet of X

9nKzT.gif

dlkmsdfmg ily , but yeah back in 2015 i think, the allie x thread got removed even because it was just so bad with all the arguements, and people would DDoS the site and shit. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

dlkmsdfmg ily , but yeah back in 2015 i think, the allie x thread got removed even because it was just so bad with all the arguements, and people would DDoS the site and shit. 

I REMEMBER THAT 

i was still a newbie back then so i never interacted with anyone but IT WAS A MESS  

this new generation is much more laid back  :hooker:  we come to spread enlightenment within X

I REMEMBER THAT 

i was still a newbie back then so i never interacted with anyone but IT WAS A MESS  

this new generation is much more laid back  :hooker:  we come to spread enlightenment within X

hey beardy daddy  :usrs:

poor elle

I got a notification on my mobile from Google saying Lana Del Rey's new album 'Lust For Life' was officially out. Is it? They trolled me, right? :horror:

I hope not omg come through for us lana sis xxx may 26ers need some love

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I will be so sad if we don't get a single today but tbh I don't see why we would ): if the album is 2 months away and this date is only significant because it was the original release date ):

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: