Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If you all are so disheartened by an album that wasn't even released yet, you need help. Get the fuck over it, she is lazy, or sloppy. None of us here know the processes it takes to make a record nor what her crap management is doing. And if anything the only people that don't care is them if anything. You want her shit to leak, you want to unstan because shes not doing her shit in your time requirements? Fuck off.

Thank you!

I'm glad someone else on here gets it. I'm sick of seeing these kids whine about lana saying "fam" and about not getting what they want, as if Lana is required to set her release date to what THEY want. Wanting her music to leak and turning on Lana so fast... doesn't sound like they were ever fans to begin with.

Please... go stan Halsey or some other lesser like Melanie Gonzalez or whatever her name is.

Thank you!

I'm glad someone else on here gets it. I'm sick of seeing these kids whine about lana saying "fam" and about not getting what they want, as if Lana is required to set her release date to what THEY want. Wanting her music to leak and turning on Lana so fast... doesn't sound like they were ever fans to begin with.

Please... go stan Halsey or some other lesser like Melanie Gonzalez or whatever her name is.

cWewkJd.png

Cherry sounds good af !!! I'm still all here for the positive lyrics but I can't help but miss the classic Lana Del Rey lyrics about her relationships that she's serving in Cherry (and BAR), I really hope she releases it soon  :creep: 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

let people complain all they want lol its a damn forum plus not everyone is being actually serious with how they write the posts

Now we should all live by this. This website is a place where we can come express our opinions. So the fuck what if we're not satisfied or thrilled with something she does? Clearly praising Christina too much lead her to burn out so quickly bc she wasn't on a pattern for pleasing her fans. She couldnt focus on what they liked so she tried making...Xtina happen and  :hdu:  MESS

I love the people in this thread who are like "you think you're all so special and that you deserve this album earlier". STFU no bitch, some of us just like Lana's music and don't want to get perched over something that's not coming out for awhile. We have better shit to do. Lana doesn't owe anyone but her label. Some of you are so bent on holding the moral high ground that you have to rag on people for having higher expectations. Jesus!, How about you get a life, bitch?

Speaking of which, I have better things to do than wait around for something that might even be delayed again until god knows when. Lana obviously doesn't give much of a shit about people holding interest because her joke of an announcement was hardly that. So bye :bye:

Don't want to get perched over something that won't be out for awhile? Then don't. You have better things to do yet you are here whining. Interesting

Thank you!

Yeah, you're right, I've never been a Lana Del Rey fan after all. I'm actually a Halsey sleeper agent and I've spent over 100 days cementing my place in the fandom just so I could AT THE LAST MINUTE 

stan Halsey's next hit smash, Hopeless Baby Fountain Dream. 

It's not that fucking deep. Lana's just a shitty promoter, and her fans (the ones who listen to her music) just want new music. There's no requirement for her to act a certain way, and there's no requirement for her fanbase and others to be docile and sweet and lick her ass at every move. This is a discussion forum. Let people rant. Let people rave. Get the stick out of your ass. 

Don't want to get perched over something that won't be out for awhile? Then don't. You have better things to do yet you are here whining. Interesting

You're seriously such a piece of shit. 

Yeah, you're right, I've never been a Lana Del Rey fan after all. I'm actually a Halsey sleeper agent and I've spent over 100 days cementing my place in the fandom just so I could AT THE LAST MINUTE 

stan Halsey's next hit smash, Hopeless Baby Fountain Dream. 

It's not that fucking deep. Lana's just a shitty promoter, and her fans (the ones who listen to her music) just want new music. There's no requirement for her to act a certain way, and there's no requirement for her fanbase and others to be docile and sweet and lick her ass at every move. This is a discussion forum. Let people rant. Let people rave. Get the stick out of your ass. 

You're seriously such a piece of shit. 

tenor.gif

And clearly must be 7 years old

sis atleast we, lanas fake fans, can respond to a dumb and uncalled for statement by actually saying something mature and worthwhile....Not just call someone else 7 years old  :eartha:

And clearly must be 7 years old

Yeah, you probably are. Seems like you don't have much to live for if all you have time to do is endlessly praise a musician who will never get a shit about you.  :smokes4: Just have fun with it, girl. Lana is doing her thing. She doesn't fuck with what other people think. So neither should we. 

p.s. honey, don't even try to counter with some bullshit retort on how I don't have a life or whatever you have up your sleeve next. I could die today and my achievements so far would satisfy me. Just let me shitpost a little bit, I'm exhausted from winning so much  :diva:

Thank you!

Relax, take your cape off.

Lana ain't paying for you to yell at people.

giphy.gif

Lana is doing her thing. She doesn't fuck with what other people think. So neither should we.

Thats actually my point. I don't praise everything Lana does but it's just annoying because I don't come here to spread my opinion on Lana. I come here to read news and it's annoying to see so much negativity and drama (over dramatic might i add) from fans

Relax, take your cape off.

Lana ain't paying for you to yell at people.

She's gonna save poor wealthy, fit Lana from the mean little twenty somethings who don't like her promo :( 

Like I am 110% for people disagreeing with me but unless we're having legit discourse about real issue, there's no fucking way you're taking the high ground is. NO ONE IS. 

THERE ISN'T ONE

THIS IS A LANA DEL REY FORUM