Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

MESS at people saying she almost cancelled LFL because of Love leaking........ IN WHAT WORLD  :crossed:

were u even here when it actually leaked? it was basically 3000 gays having a meltdown and Ed saying shes not okay when she LITERALLY

went live the next day and said "I'm so happy to finally share this with you guys" LMAO  :hdu:  :hdu:

No, nobody has ever lied about anything or cast deceptions about their emotions before. Certainly never a famous musician. Never.

Not contesting anything, but do you know why she'd push back the release by so much? Love didn't leak that early 

I honestly don't know. I'd say that it would be to give more time for promo but...there's no more promo scheduled besides what we already know.

giphy.gif

MESS at people saying she almost cancelled LFL because of Love leaking........ IN WHAT WORLD  :crossed:

were u even here when it actually leaked? it was basically 3000 gays having a meltdown and Ed saying shes not okay when she LITERALLY

went live the next day and said "I'm so happy to finally share this with you guys" LMAO  :hdu:  :hdu:

we are aware 

i will love you until the end of time.

oh speaking of Cherry i made a full HQ live version that barely has screams in it if anyone wants it

Yoooooooo please send it to me. I need this.

giphy.gif

every time i enter to this thread:

i-lost-all-hope-today-18912645.png

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

oh speaking of Cherry i made a full HQ live version that barely has screams in it if anyone wants it

Please sis, send me a dm with the download link

Thanks in advance :) 

original.gif