Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i am seriously not here for more collabs. We already have 3, which is too much, and now she's adding more? Knowing her, she'll delete other songs off the record and we'll get like 11 songs. not here for this. If the entire album is 20 tracks, then fine. but not if it's short.

image.png

I want her to collab with

Courtney Love

Marina

Marilyn Manson (long shot)

Hope Sandoval (also long shot)

I want 16 songs with 3 songs on deluxe edition and 1 extra song on European version.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Nope, I was never here for collabs. Now she's adding more? We've been waiting for months just so she could make unwanted additions. I just hope they're good.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

it downloaded on my computer when I clicked it.. thought it was a virus for a sec hahah

Lol sorry :eek: for some reason the entire gif didn't show up in the post

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If you're okay with collabs some people not.. it's so simple

We have different tastes we have different opinions

If you wanna hear her voice with someone else, some ppl want to enjoy her voice without anyone else

It's fine it's normal we have different opinions

Anyway I bet she got a lust for collabs

This is so sad (for me) I really think it's enough she recorded many collabs already

But anyway it's her choice and if this will please her and make her happy with the album why not

:smile3:

Marina and Borns confirmed!!! Legendary! I'm totally okay as long as her new songs don't replace any of the old songs she's been working on for three years lol, and I hope they're aren't in the direction of Coachella - Woodstock, although I don't hate the song anymore.

more songs & collabs... yikes.

lana clearly has no direction or cohesive vision for lust for life. it feels like a bunch of random songs put together. by trying to please us and create an album just for the fans, she's lost who she is.

dreaming away your life...

more songs & collabs... yikes.

lana clearly has no direction or cohesive vision for lust for life. it feels like a bunch of random songs put together. by trying to please us and create an album just for the fans, she's lost who she is.

Exactly she has no direction

mess

:smile3: