Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if she wants to premier something on radio again she'll probably do it tomorrow when she's gonna perform (and probably/maybe get interviewed) at BBC radio 1's big weekend. there is no hint at her releasing or premiering anything though.

i76mrxw.png 

I really hope we get the album today, but at the same time i'm almost sure we'll get it only in July 21st.

Just wish I could sleep til the date, don't want to wait that long

original.gif

Confirmed by Ben as well -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really hope we get the album today, but at the same time i'm almost sure we'll get it only in July 21st.

Just wish I could sleep til the date, don't want to wait that long

We're not getting it today.  It'd be dropped it is well past midnight everywhere in the world

Confirmed by Ben as well -

where can we buy da hat doe

why did Ben think it was a good idea to lie in the comments that there was no release date until the album was finished?? Then like 2 days later Lana confirms the date we already got from Paris Match that was presumably the same date edited out of the KROQ interview... he's the biggest mess of all and should retire tbh

Honestly so mad at the way the release date has come out. Why was it some big secret when clearly Paris Match and Ted already knew it? It's not like she announced it in a cool and fun way it was a dick move from her and her whole team tbh. I will be so surprised if any of the promo for the rest of the era is any good just feels like she doesn't give a shit about the album at all?

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I can wait 2 months and we have already 2 songs

I remember that I was thirsty for her music last summer but now we are so close and I can wait listening to ultraviolence and honeymoon masterpieces

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't know if this was posted but Ted Stryker confirmed the release date too:

xxfqx.png

oh god Ben making him cut it out when the date was already out on the Paris Match issue is just plain ridiculous like wtf

tumblr_mc1sdmzBiu1r0q6ljo1_250.gif

Yeah I can't wait 2 months sorry like this disaster has gone on long enough. I can't keep repeating this cycle of clinging onto hope and Lana staying fucking silent then randomly dropping a magazine cover or a single or a video out of nowhere then disappearing again. It wasn't worth it for the Flaunt shoot, it really was barely worth it for the LFL video which was alright but poorly released and they waited too long, etc.

I'm sure it'll be a good album but she has killed my hype for it completely. It genuinely does feel like she doesn't care anymore. A February lead single for a mid-late July album release? This is really lame, but I can't say I expected any better. Lana already did a lot of damage to her career with the way she executed Ultraviolence and then followed it up with Honeymoon, so there's no reason for shock of course.

Still hoping and praying she surprise drops the album in the next 12 hours and she's just fucking with us, but we all know how Lana is :)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Updated my signature ladiezzzz

:hottie: :hottie:

Daddy, we can't see it. It says: "404 - image not found! The url you entered is invalid or expired" then we see two small GIFs, broken GIF, again two small GIFs and at the end "404 - etc."

~~~~

Anyway, what time are we getting that album today, guys??  :crai:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The dog with a hat literally feels like a joke to me

I mean, its ridiculous

How can you confirm an album like this

??????

Besides the lies?? Wtf?

Can she release an EP to hold us over till LFL? TBH I wish she would release EPs in between albums more often. She wouldn't even have to do promo, it'd be very casual. I know she has enough outtakes and unreleased songs to do so. I want Lana to release music as much as she can. Like why not? She has a prolific songwriting gift, home girl needs to use it $$$$$

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg