Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She doesn't need collabs, she needs remixes!

Most of the remixes of her music are complete garbage.

giphy.gif

The Club Clique remixes were amazing, though.

For Lana remixes, they were amazing. I'll give you that.

They at least attempted to put her on beat, which is so much more than most remixes - including Cedric Gervais remixes - have done.

giphy.gif

You know what would be real nice?

Imagine if Lana got back to her roots and made a homemade music video for one of the promo tracks or album cuts. It would be a really cute homage to how she got big in the first place and it'll keep us busy till she releases the third single or whatever.... :defeated:

She actually keeps doing those things.

Like we know, back in the day she made a homemade MV for Pretty When You Cry. She just never released it. She didn't want us to get the Honeymoon Music Video either, someone just randomly took it.

She actually keeps doing those things.

Like we know, back in the day she made a homemade MV for Pretty When You Cry. She just never released it. She didn't want us to get the Honeymoon Music Video either, someone just randomly took it.

why does she do all that if she doesn't want us to see it?

giphy.gif

why does she do all that if she doesn't want us to see it?

Maybe she likes putting them together, like inspiration hits her. But then she doesn't want to deal with others opinions of it so she just keeps it for herself.

I was thinking of something. A lot of us are really pissed that the album is delayed. But a lot of us don't really like the 2 main singles. And it's pretty obvious if anyone decides to read this thread.
And this album is dedicated to the fans, so they may have delayed the album to change it a little to make it more "fan-friendly", "Cherry" may be the result of this decision.

+ I think Lana's music is optimized for summer so I'm cool with the idea of a summer release (and it's less than 2 months, it looks far but it absolutely isn't)

++ I dreamt that LfL was an EDM album with major dubstep stuff in it. It was an awful nightmare.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I was thinking of something. A lot of us are really pissed that the album is delayed. But a lot of us don't really like the 2 main singles. And it's pretty obvious if anyone decides to read this thread.

And this album is dedicated to the fans, so they may have delayed the album to change it a little to make it more "fan-friendly", "Cherry" may be the result of this decision.

+ I think Lana's music is optimized for summer so I'm cool with the idea of a summer release (and it's less than 2 months, it looks far but it absolutely isn't)

++ I dreamt that LfL was an EDM album with major dubstep stuff in it. It was an awful nightmare.

ehh. i think most of us liked the main singles. it's just that people who didn't like them are loud and annoying.

the only song that genuinely seems controversial is Coachella.

giphy.gif

All I want in life is for Lana to release a grunge/rock album with collabs from Marilyn Manson, Mazzy Star, Eddie Vedder and Courtney Love. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

All I want in life is for Lana to release a grunge/rock album with collabs from Marilyn Manson, Mazzy Star, Eddie Vedder and Courtney Love. :defeated:

No.

Disco album with production by Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis...those kinda people.

giphy.gif