Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Are you still cracked out and not knowing how to count? Lmao I'm so sorry I had to say something :kiss:

i'm on my phone and i pressed request desktop site to look at the new theme, does anyone know how to get back to the mobile version? can't seem to find it at the bottom of the page

I'm sure if you close the tab and re open it'll be mobile. My phone goes back to mobile all the time on its own but I prefer desktop

LIZARD PEOPLE

i'm on my phone and i pressed request desktop site to look at the new theme, does anyone know how to get back to the mobile version? can't seem to find it at the bottom of the page

Delete your cookies and web history, go back to the website and log back in. If I'm right you should be able to access the website again with the mobile version after deleting the cookies. It's a bit annoying but at least it's better than nothing.

Although I do find Ben's post badly worded, he has a point.

Why do we care about Lana's promo?

I know it is nice for us to see our good sis climb the charts, but overall it is all about us enjoying her music personally. I have always thought that Lana wanted to stay out of the spotlight, and therefore it makes sense that she doesn't want major promo.

Also we complain about lack of promo but really we have a lot? For example, the festivals, trailer, radio premiers and music videos. Yes it is not as much as other artists but like Ben said, Lana isn't fame hungry. In a way I feel like the way how Lana is promoting herself right now is all about her fans. For example, she tells us the release date on Twitter which her fans will see first. Coachella - Woodstock was released like a special surprise gift for her fans. Her trailer had a lot of references to her fans, as did the Love MV. Maybe she wants to keep the release low-key because it makes it more exclusive for her fans.

And honestly you all get so frustrated, when really music is meant to be cathartic. The album will come in time, and it is not healthy to get very obsessed over it. In the meantime, enjoy Lana's previous records and chill. Worse things could be happening :)

This. At the end of the day, as much as people may love Lana, it's her music and she will release it how she wants to. That is her right. Acting like this album is life or death is really unhealthy and I'm afraid it's going to turn Lana off from her fans.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The only person Lana should collab with is the beautiful, talented, ethereal, godlike, iconic, skinny legend Florence Welch

giphy.gif

that should have been the only collab on lsf but sis didn't want quality music on that album anyway.

giphy.gif

i76mrxw.png 

I get why some of you are upset and I agree that Lana and especially Ben could've handled this better, but some of your reactions are literally grotesque and akin to psychotic. If your reactions in real life are anywhere near this you truly need to reevaluate your lives. 

If this album was delayed solely to add cROACHella and a G-Eazy collab, I'm so over her I swear to god
But for now I'm going to be delusional and hope she's rerecording with a proper rock producer

The fear of this is what keeps me up at night

I AM MY ONLY GOD

i think it was already confirmed that coachella was a promotional track and wont be on the album

If the album was delayed for artists who we know met Lana after the conception of Coachella (she wrote Coachella before meeting up with Marina and Borns) then it's potentially on the table again.

Also, happy birthday!

If the album was delayed for artists who we know met Lana after the conception of Coachella (she wrote Coachella before meeting up with Marina and Borns) then it's potentially on the table again.

Also, happy birthday!

oh wow, thank you!  :D

pNjWdpc.png