Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can everybody for once just shut up? Yes, Ben was acting like a fucking child but, that does not mean you start acting like a child as well. What that person said is true, this era is a mess so far. What Ben did was highly unprofessional in itself. What they need to do is get their shit together. But y'all need to SIT the fuck down. Don't go & start acting like a child, don't stoop down to his level! Have some respect for yourself! Have you guys even heard of self-respect?

Not only is it unprofessional on his end but as well on ours. But this only confirms more so he lacks the control & social skills to be an efficient manager. This also proves that though this site has quite a few adults or at least some 20 year old, they can't seem to act like their fucking age. Grow the fuck up people. Be patient, & if the manager is being stupid let him ruin himself & don't get involved. You don't want to ruin your reputation or career or whatever if is over a stupid fucking comment made by Ben or Ed.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

oh speaking of Cherry i made a full HQ live version that barely has screams in it if anyone wants it

p l e a s e pm me

You don't actually dare to call Ben a "child" when those 12-yo-minded fans on instagram keep on doing their worst? The release date is ridiculous, but harassing the people around Lana is just showing you lack a brain. It's almost as bad as when they attacked Francesco on the open road.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT DO YOU WANT BEN TO DO???? How is this era a mess? How is it different from other artists promo? Several photoshoots, interviews, festival season starting, two (good) MV, a bonus track and a live version of a new song? She's not gonna go on TV, she never liked it and I can see why. She's not gonna do shitty TV interviews or Carpool Karaoke (which she's prob not even relevant enough to get on there) but neither does Lorde, Halsey or whoever you stan. Nothing is different from BtD or UV. What do you want her managers to FORCE her to do?

Edit: sry for getting heated LMAO 

whta is goingon i' M sHOOK?????? what's happend ya'll? omgggg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've supported Lana unflinchingly since becoming a fan a few years ago, but even I feel snubbed and disregarded as a fan by the way this has all unfolded. To tease and tease that the album is coming soon, in the spring, for MONTHS, and then dash all of that anticipation with a less-than-heartfelt, vague, practically sardonic tweet, followed by instagram posts of her literally giving us all the bird...I feel betrayed, honestly. Call it a childish meltdown or whatever, but I always looked up to Lana for staying classy and for always being sweet to the fans who deserve it. To see her be so dismissive of us this era is kind of heartbreaking. Especially since she has insisted that this one is "for the fans". I never thought I'd feel this disillusioned or let down by her :/  I hope I'll just get over it by July but idk...I can't keep holding a torch for someone who seems hell-bent on blowing it out in one way or another.  

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

I've supported Lana unflinchingly since becoming a fan a few years ago, but even I feel snubbed and disregarded as a fan by the way this has all unfolded. To tease and tease that the album is coming soon, in the spring, for MONTHS, and then dash all of that anticipation with a less-than-heartfelt, vague, practically sardonic tweet, followed by instagram posts of her literally giving us all the bird...I feel betrayed, honestly. Call it a childish meltdown or whatever, but I always looked up to Lana for staying classy and for always being sweet to the fans who deserve it. To see her be so dismissive of us this era is kind of heartbreaking. Especially since she has insisted that this one is "for the fans". I never thought I'd feel this disillusioned or let down by her :/  I hope I'll just get over it by July but idk...I can't keep holding a torch for someone who seems hell-bent on blowing it out in one way or another.  

GO OFF MISS MA'AM

oprah-crying-again.gif?w=380

"it's coming you little bitch" - classy Lana