Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You know what? At first I was upset about the date but I'm definitely over it now. I've accepted July. But I just don't agree with the way Lana and her team have handled this whole era so far. I agree with both @Stargirl and @@PaintTheSkyBlack. It's unprofessionallism at it's finest. I will admit, I sent a few silly comments on Ben's Insta (3 to be exact) but in no way did I mean to cause any kind of frustration. I simply assumed we were all being playful I guess. But even if Ben is frustrated, it's still ridiculous with the way he handled things. I feel as if this entire fandom is made to feel a joke by Lana's team/management and even Lana herself. I'm not unstanning, I love Lana and her music very much. My entire Lana collection I have speaks for itself, but even I think this is all a joke at times. You can come @ me but I said what I said. You can say I'm being 'immature' or 'too serious' but I have my opinion.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

um but didn't Ben like the comment and has not written it ? or I'm reading something else

Yes. Once again, it seems like people are getting confused

god-damn.png

Holy shit! That person was even civil unlike some of the badgering being done to her management, for sure.

Thank you for stanning me when no one stanned me, honey. I almost got an heart attack when I saw he actually replied on my comment on Instagram.  :smile3:

Not only is it unprofessional on his end but as well on ours.

er, what? this is his literal career so HE is the professional and it is his obligation to not be so messy. the fans aren't--we're not getting paid. if he doesn't know how to deal with lana's fanbase then he should get another job. 

i'm not even mad about the release date. it is what it is, but his comments are unnecessary and petty. ofc fans are upset by the way this has been handled. he should take responsibility and DO BETTER.

let me be who i'm meant to be

You know what? At first I was upset about the date but I'm definitely over it now. I've accepted July. But I just don't agree with the way Lana and her team have handled this whole era so far. I agree with both @Stargirl and @@PaintTheSkyBlack. It's unprofessionallism at it's finest. I will admit, I sent a few silly comments on Ben's Insta (3 to be exact) but in no way did I mean to cause any kind of frustration. I simply assumed we were all being playful I guess. But even if Ben is frustrated, it's still ridiculous with the way he handled things. I feel as if this entire fandom is made to feel a joke by Lana's team/management and even Lana herself. I'm not unstanning, I love Lana and her music very much. My entire Lana collection I have speaks for itself, but even I think this is all a joke at times. You can come @ me but I said what I said. You can say I'm being 'immature' or 'too serious' but I have my opinion.

Exactly. I'm not nearly as upset about a July release date as I am about the way everything has been handled, especially the way the information was revealed and how the only actual follow up to Lana's initial tweet has been Ben's instaBreakdown. It's all just rude tbh. Have a lot of fans been childish and way out of hand? Yes. Is it acceptable to harass the team like that? No. But I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a group of professionals to handle their business professionally. 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg