Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lanaboards is my religion

OH MY GOD GURL NOOO SHED SCREAAAAM

I FEEL MEAN RN oh my god what i've done

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

OH MY GOD GURL NOOO SHED SCREAAAAM

i just clicked download but i didn;t download the FILE something weird happened it opened a new tab i got scared and slammed my computer shut is it a virus Helpp

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i swear to God one day i'm going to start writing a list of all the meltdowns & drama we go through here in the boards and post it at the end of the year so we all can laugh it the fuck up

That'd be a good book. The Various Meltdowns of Lana Del Rey Fans. 

i just clicked download but i didn;t download the FILE something weird happened it opened a new tab i got scared and slammed my computer shut is it a virus Helpp

no its not i promise its a short audio from "all about the bass" song lmao

:smile3:

It's actually really funny how many mentions and new followers I got after tweeting the lyrics. Now I see why everyone is creating fake insider accounts, y'all really do eat anything up you get served

image.png

Me: I have to save money for my trip

also me: Spending a lot of money on alcohol is not bad

also me 2x: coming to LB because I'm kinda drunk and there's a gorgeous shirtless guy on a mattress next to me.

I can't

Btw, this thread is messy

H5yMrJ7.gif

EotAQlJ.jpg

don't download it bb its just a ''all about that bass'' mp3 file

im sorry for that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Am I the only one who's tired of Off To The Races? Really, she could cut it from the setlist and sing another song (Lana sis, bring back Million Dollar Man, Without You, Blue Velvet, Shades of Cool or West Coast). Plus, OTTR and DMD are the two songs from Born To Die I don't like that much (also, DMD demo is much better than the version we have on the album)  :eek:

original.gif

It's actually really funny how many mentions and new followers I got after tweeting the lyrics. Now I see why everyone is creating fake insider accounts, y'all really do eat anything up you get served

but is it real or not?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

lmao yes i saw your mention when i searched for the song like literally more than 4 asked you " hi could you please send me 13B??"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ppl are hella thirsty thank you lana

:smile3: