Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay y'all are annoying me now.

- Yosemite and the other song probably isn't there because it will probably be on the deluxe edition/bonus track. Sites always put up the standard edition first, deluxe/bonus usually comes a little later on.

- BAR isn't on the record, get over it. It was a good song, but like I said previously, it was probably a LFL outtake. Plus it got leaked months ago so if it were to be put on the album, it would lose a bit of its magic imo.

- The titles to me don't sound bad at all apart from "In My Feelings" and "Coachella". They seem plausible. Yeah, Lana could have made a few titles shorter but if she wants to make em longer, let her.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay y'all are annoying me now.

- Yosemite and the other song probably isn't there because it will probably be on the deluxe edition/bonus track. Sites always put up the standard edition first, deluxe/bonus usually comes a little later on.

- BAR isn't on the record, get over it. It was a good song, but like I said previously, it was probably a LFL outtake. Plus it got leaked months ago so if it were to be put on the album, it would lose a bit of its magic imo.

- The titles to me don't sound bad at all apart from "In My Feelings" and "Coachella". They seem plausible. Yeah, Lana could have made a few titles shorter but if she wants to make em longer, let her.

i don't think yosemite will be a bonus track.. i mean she's talked about it multiple times in multiple interviews so what's the point of putting it on a deluxe version?

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

black beauty huh

i don't think yosemite will be a bonus track.. i mean she's talked about it multiple times in multiple interviews so what's the point of putting it on a deluxe version?

It could be...you never know. I think she talked about Yosemite to give us an example of an acoustic song she was working on

black beauty huh

Yeah but it got re-produced. Sure, they could do the same with BAR but I don't see it happening imo

Did Honeymoon have a deluxe edition? No. Does Lana like doing deluxes? No. Is it sure there will be one this time? No. So we shall c

we don't know if we'll get bonus tracks or a deluxe edition but some of you not wanting any kind of bonus tracks or editions is the most pretentious thing i've ever heard from a fanbase. 

i76mrxw.png 

we don't know if we'll get bonus tracks or a deluxe edition but some of you not wanting any kind of bonus tracks or editions is the most pretentious thing i've ever heard from a fanbase.

Well, I want a bonus track version but since Lana didn't do one for Honeymoon, there might not be one this time around...

3/4 she's put out a deluxe/bonus/extended tracks. It wouldn't surprise me if she did it this time. Honeymoon had a short amount of songs so it's not surprising that there were no bonus tracks.

Well, I want a bonus track version but since Lana didn't do one for Honeymoon, there might not be one this time around...

no one is saying that there is gonna be one for sure. hm also had the most ridiculously overpriced box set with nothing in it, doesn't mean we're gonna get the same with lsf.

hm had a standard disc, a (super expensive) standard vinyl, a limited red vinyl, an even more limited uo vinyl, a casette and said box set, she clearly doesn't have anything against milking the gays bank accounts. not saying that it's bad we got these but i would take a regular deluxe over half of these special editions especially in the long run.

i76mrxw.png