Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like Lana is low-key letting us choose some songs title lmao. Like when she posted the Cherry snippet everyone began calling it Cherry and she later confirmed it during a live. The same is happening with White Mustang

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I feel like Lana is low-key letting us choose some songs title lmao. Like when she posted the Cherry snippet everyone began calling it Cherry and she later confirmed it during a live. The same is happening with White Mustang

Actually everyone was calling it "Fall To Pieces" or something like that but 20 minutes later she posted a cherry emoji in the comments. section.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

That would be cool but everybody called the Cherry snippet like that because Lana herself commented "Cherry" and the emoji in her Instagram post. And White Mustang was kind of obvious lol. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

where did we get the info that coachella wouldn't be on the album ?  

Universal Poland and we assumed by the way she released it

I want Daisy Chains and White Mustang NOW

Where the fuck is the pre-order by the way? She usually posts around 11ish. She better be hungover, wake up late and post something about the damn album today

architecture is gone

It looks like your track

"Best American Record"

might contain or be a copy of "Best American Record" by Lana Del Rey, which is owned by owned by Universal in certain territories.

why cant lana release albums like any artist would, she has to delay info, push it back, change titles, add and remove tracks, ugh  :facepalm:  i love her and respect her choices but im seriously worried about the quality of this album

pNjWdpc.png

That rumoured tracklist going around honestly makes me feel so let down abt this album. It even seems realistic that she would do this too. I feel like we give Lana too much credit some times. The album will slay, of course, but god some of these tracks are 100% going to be so bad. Like worse than Coachella, which was honestly awkward at most

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I just played Lust For Life... and those motorcycle sounds sounds off, like almost misplaced. Maybe the next track or the one before on the track list will have some motorbike sounds too? Or why did they add them otherwise?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just played Lust For Life... and those motorcycle sounds sounds off, like almost misplaced. Maybe the next track or the one before on the track list will have some motorbike sounds too? Or why did they add them otherwise?

Lust For Life is inspired heavily by the Shangri-Las and they have song titled "Leader of the Pack" and it's about a motorcycle gang leader and every once in a while there is a motorcycle starting up in the song. It's nothing more than just inspiration. The drum in the verses is heavily inspired by the drums in that song too.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

If Groupie Love ends up being the song with Asap Rocky and Playboi, I'll kms.

I think it is. Sounds most like it could feature them. Maybe Summer Bummer..

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too