Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope it's not COTBR cus i always thought that song kinda sucked

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If that tracklist was real, where are the 18 songs she said there would be on the album? Why would she put When The World Was At World We Kept Dancing and 13 Beaches which she never said that would be in the album but wouldn't include one of the confirmed tracks like Yosemite? It's obviously fake, in fact the "new titles" seem pretty fake: "Get Free", "Groupie Love", "Heroin", "In My Feelings". Seriously?

If that tracklist was real, where are the 18 songs she said there would be on the album? Why would she put When The World Was At World We Kept Dancing and 13 Beaches which she never said that would be in the album but wouldn't include one of the confirmed tracks like Yosemite? It's obviously fake, in fact the "new titles" seem pretty fake: "Get Free", "Groupie Love", "Heroin", "In My Feelings". Seriously?

She didn't say there would be 18, I think she said she has 18 songs she was working on or something along those lines.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But then again that's what we said when we got the UV tracklists with titles like FMWUTTT and Sad Girl 

She didn't say there would be 18, I think she said she has 18 songs she was working on or something along those lines.

The interview literally says: "The album is currently 18 tracks long"

But then again that's what we said when we got the UV tracklists with titles like FMWUTTT and Sad Girl 

And she would include 'Love' and then a song titled 'Groupie Love'? It's just not realistic tbh

The interview literally says: "The album is currently 18 tracks long"

And she would include 'Love' and then a song titled 'Groupie Love'? It's just not realistic tbh

Exactly 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I'm literally so over speculating about this era. It's exhausting. From now on i'm just gonna be chilling until Lana herself announces something. Join me on this spiritual journey to peace into a land of no fear and uncertainty.

Oprah_relaxin.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm literally so over speculating about this era. It's exhausting. From now on i'm just gonna be chilling until Lana herself announces something. Join me on this spiritual journey to peace into a land of no fear and uncertainty.

Oprah_relaxin.gif

Gurl you know that ain't gonna happen :thumb3: :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Oprah_relaxin.gif