Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

two things could have happened

1. those sites could their copy of the CD's in early & posted the tracklist on their product specifications, not knowing it wasn't out yet. And then removed it after the backlash.

2. one site got it from tumblr or some shit, and then posted it on the site & all the other legit sites followed cuz they don't know better. then found out it was fake & removed it.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

According to Shazam

Daisy chains is Summer Bummer

I guess tracklist is reall!!!

Thank god that collab is summer bummer. Thank god. :icant:

two things could have happened

1. those sites could their copy of the CD's in early & posted the tracklist on their product specifications, not knowing it wasn't out yet. And then removed it after the backlash.

2. one site got it from tumblr or some shit, and then posted it on the site & all the other legit sites followed cuz they don't know better. then found out it was fake & removed it.

The first one seems more plausible.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's becoming less and less fun to speculate about the album.. I've been feeling the same way lately

it was fun for me before the May date passed. now I'm not even really hyped for the album.

giphy.gif

Wtf daisy chains was way cuter than summer bummer. What is she thinking :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

According to Shazam

TQqxUGp.png

We never heard about Summer Bummer before. And now that.

End of speculations, the tracklist is real.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

According to Shazam

TQqxUGp.png

Yuck.

I didn't think it was even possible for me to be repulsed by something Lana has done, but here we are. The worst song title with the worst collabs. 

giphy.gif

hhnnhhg why would lana have a song called summertime sadness and then a song called summer bummer what is she DOING

I feel like Summer Bummer is mocking Summertime Sadness. It's like it's laughing at depression

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e