Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My only questions are

a) where's Yosemite and

b) why the f is Coachella in there?

And jfc people, Daisy Chains was never a confirmed song title. :facepalm:

It looks fake, "When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing"????  No credits on the collabs???? Where's Yosemite?? God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It?????????? (it looks more like a poor copy/paste)

Whatever I made this fanart:

19396714_661284320733357_769751070026865

Lana confirmed WTWWAWWKOD tho :awkney:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The first clue for debunking it is literally the tracklist, it's missing a CONFIRMED track, Yosemite.

The second clue, only credits Abel on LFL but not Stevie or Sean.

Third clue, very very, very, very, very, mediocre and tasteless titles, as with every fake track-list we ever get. I mean Summer Bummer....Really? She changed YAIL to Love bc it sounded too much like Y&B. Why would she call a song Summer Bummer when she has a song called Summertime Sadness. Come ON guys, we're not THAT desperate.

Fourth and final clue, she said Coachella was NOT on the album. Would not make sense to have it put there last minute after teasing so many other songs just to go back on your word and put it there, denying any other un-heard of song, it's chance to be on there.

Omg I've always wanted Heroin as a song title! I'd always imagine it like 'can't get enough of that.. Heroin'. She did say 18 tracks tho right? Maybe deluxe is 18? Who knows. But someone should ask them about it

Lana confirmed WTWWAWWKOD tho :awkney:

She confirmed When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing, not When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

The first clue for debunking it is literally the tracklist, it's missing a CONFIRMED track, Yosemite.

The second clue, only credits Abel on LFL but not Stevie or Sean.

Third clue, very very, very, very, very, mediocre and tasteless titles, as with every fake track-list we ever get. I mean Summer Bummer....Really? She changed YAIL to Love bc it sounded too much like Y&B. Why would she call a song Summer Bummer when she has a song called Summertime Sadness. Come ON guys, we're not THAT desperate.

Fourth and final clue, she said Coachella was NOT on the album. Would not make sense to have it put there last minute after teasing so many other songs just to go back on your word and put it there, denying any other un-heard of song, it's chance to be on there.

she never ever said trashela was not on LFL  :oprah3:

Omg I've always wanted Heroin as a song title! I'd always imagine it like 'can't get enough of that.. Heroin'. She did say 18 tracks tho right? Maybe deluxe is 18? Who knows. But someone should ask them about it

You're in luck

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It doesnt matter what she said, half of that info is months old shes still working on the album she can change anything she wants. She can remove Yosemite, add Cochella ect.

She isnt under a blood oath making this album lol, yall need to stop getting so hung up on every bit of info you hear.

It doesnt matter what she said, half of that info is months old shes still working on the album she can change anything she wants. She can remove Yosemite, add Cochella ect.

She isnt under a blood oath making this album.

how sad, imagine adding a song that was wrote and recorded in 2 weeks, and removing a cute little love song done in one take just because, you're not under "a blood oath", even after promising us this album is for the fans and in no way did Yosemite get negative reaction whereas Coachella.....girl.

zX8KPi7.gif

what a MESS. this may actually be the end of the world..

guess  i gotta come up with a clever Summer Bummer @ on insta and get rid of my Yosemite one.

Coachella is without a doubt my favorite song of the year. I cannot imagine any song being even better.

The single perfect song for the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love

So I do hope it is on the album (but then it took 50 years for Penny Lane & Strawberry Field forever to be added to Sgt. Pepper's.

and LOVE is akin to the Beach Boys Good Vibrations or God Only Knows or Scott McKenzie's "(If you're going to) San Francisco (be sure to wear some flowers in your hair)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Im hoping if coachella is on the album it was remade into a more smoky acoustic production so there are two versions of the song

Tbh, the fact that there are songs we counted on missing feels to me more like an authentic tracklist, because people's instincts are to put every title they've ever heard of in there when making a fake one. Also we know lana's been making a lot of changes. I also don't know why two separate sites would post the same fake tracklist-- that doesn't really add up. I could see her dropping the tracklist and preorder tomorrow that's a date that makes sense with her usual timeline and that would be a logical reason why these are showing up.

That all being said, summer bummer is gross as a title and I vomed a little bit when I read that