Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"summer bummer" sounds like the shitpost version of "summertime sadness" lmfaaaoooo

edit: also, "groupie love" sounds like it could be the actual title of daisy chains. or daisy chains could be a bonus track, or it could be any other title. There's no reason to assume that particular snippet is for a song called "daisy chains" besides a single lyric.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

If it's real I will vomit. I love her songs but those titles are the worst I've seen yet. I assume, this is a double album cause from the looks of it it's missing tracks.

I was about to say that it looks real other than the fact some songs are missing, but I'm starting to believe your theory...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

But like, she has "Love" and "Groupie Love".... she's the same person who changed Young & In Love to "Love" bc it was similar to Young & Beautiful so I don't think it's really plausable. 

But there are some titles that seem like hers so Idek

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

saw this on atrl 

Omg Summer Bummer is Daisy Chanis???????

They be poppin, milly rockin'
She just might become my lover forever
I might **** with her all summer for real (for summer love forever boy)
Then I hop up in your covers for real (when you are into your affliction)
Wrap you up in my daisy chains 

My favorite is Groupie Love. I don't think it matters she already has a song titled Love. After all, isn't the whole album about love? But of course this is only if the tracklist is real.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys I think this is legit. Two sources we have now. No online store would spring out fake tracklists. Plus the pre order is supposed to come right about now anyway.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if this is real there better be a deluxe version or double album bc so many songs are missing :(

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Genius Lyrics tweeted that it was called Daisy Chains tho ?? And Playboi Carti retweeted it.

I guess that doesn't mean anything in this messy era though :rip:

bo1da (the producer of that song) called her lana del ray

And ofc it has a deluxe version... 

Before Lana said it was coming July 21, there was a website that said it was coming July 21 (when we thought it would come May 26) and that site had 20 songs, I think. 

So, standard: 16 songs and deluxe with 20 (16+ 4 more)

That is, if this tracklist is real

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif