Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

come to think of it, if she were to celebrate her bday as a big event, wouldnt she let everyone know earlier in advance (not the day before) and actually have her party ON the day she was born?

Sounds fishy, guess we'll see tomorrow

It was probably just misunderstood marketing, they wanted to remember her on Instagram and invite people to come party (to celebrate her birthday or whatever they want to) and people took it wrong, thinking she would actually be hosting a birthday party over there.

To me it felt weird the whole time since I kind of don't see her throwing a public birthday party and making a public appearance at a place like 1OAK. She's not a Kardashian for god's sake.

what's wrong sis? :(

Just some problems at uni with my work placement & I'm homesick. Found out I can't go back home until christmas. But I'll be all good once the album drops and my lust for life will be replenished ;)

So does anyone know if Lana actually went to that 1oak LA place?? Or is that happening tonight?

I think the fact that she never released the Honeymoon video is even better. It gives it more mystery and makes it more legendary. And it fits the old VHS footage theme too, it's like a long lost home movie kind of thing. I dig it :creepna:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

????????? 

There is a random conversation thread for a reason!

i was bored and made a million dollar bet that someone would tell me that ^^^

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

do any of you think they'll post in the Lust For Life post-release thread?

I for one don't think so, guess I want t take my time with the songs then if need be I'll post what I think.

yFSfc8m.jpg

Me and @Cult Leader both want a Father John Misty collab but it's never gonna happen unless she surprises us which is unlikely :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Me and @Cult Leader both want a Father John Misty collab but it's never gonna happen unless she surprises us which is unlikely :cryney:

Count me in too. I'd die If they did.