Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have had the shittiest day today spending maybe 80% of it crying lmao. I kinda hoped Lana was gna come thru to cheer me up with some newss. I hope she has a good bday <3 I've been listening to her all day (not that that's different than a normal day for me hahah)

I have had the shittiest day today spending maybe 80% of it crying lmao. I kinda hoped Lana was gna come thru to cheer me up with some newss. I hope she has a good bday <3 I've been listening to her all day (not that that's different than a normal day for me hahah)

Listen to the queen everyday, but today was different - it was special because it's her bday - 

I hope she's having a great day, just wish she posted smtg on insta 

original.gif

what's wrong sis? :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Happy birthday Lana, hope a wish of urs comes true today.

" i wish these annoying as fuck gays would stop bitching for a tracklist" blows out candles