Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine White Mustang aka the song I'm most excited about being a G eazy collab. ... ....... :rollin: :hae: :bye3: :trisha: :hottie:

hey sweetie, see that 'x' on the right of the tab you're on reading this? yea click that please xx

i don't get why people date guys like g-eazy or the weeknd like can you imagine how many girls sat on their dicks? :horror:

$$$

If it is a collab maybe Lana would've teased the part with G-Eazy instead of just the solo part (that's what I think lol)

Yeah and caused the death of 75% of the fanbase lol leading to lost album sales. She needs to keep that collab a secret until she has everyones money first ;)

i had a thought, a very bad thought

I feel like white mustang could be a g eazy collab. Like she talks about your record dropping, it kind of positions the song to maybe have a rap feature towards the end and the song itself I could picture him rapping to even though it's slow, he does stuff that's like slower sometimes

Keep those those thoughts to yourself! We don't need that shit in the ether. 

But really, she has songs about musicians where she refers to them directly and there's no feature, so hopefully that's the case. I don't see a rap verse fitting in with the sound.

Snippets of Yosemite are surfacing  :toofunny:

giphy.gif