Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana should really start releasing material like Beyoncé... If you're going to take ages to put something out there just shut your mouth and release the damn album when it's done 

Plus she must release a visual album somedayy

Let's just dream 

she almost did one with paradise and its amazing 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i'm so damn excited for july 21 since it's the album release AND my 1 week vacation will begin so yeah

Tomorrow is Lana's bday, which also means one month until the album

i already consider today bc there's "only" 30 days in june but anyway

i will eat a big mac for her bday tomorrow

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

hey kids thank for the birthday wishes , lust for life is up for pre order see you in a month xoxo 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

hey kids thank for the birthday wishes , lust for life is up for pre order see you in a month xoxo 

you had me for a minute! :OG:

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

My lab position is the reason my lust for life is dead lmfao. Good luck on yours <3

I'm an absolute nut but labs give me reason for existence lololol Maybe you need a new lab honestly

Thanks tho <33333

I've been away one day... saw some laser microscopes, ate three cinnamon buns for free... took the train home... and I haven't missed any Lana news! Not that I was expecting any, but you never know for certain when she decides to tell us something, right? :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

didnt she say the release date is july 21st on that interview where it got edited out by her team and later confirmed?

Paris confirmed, but she still didnt said My new album will be release on July 21 yet  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I've been away one day... saw some laser microscopes, ate three cinnamon buns for free... took the train home... and I haven't missed any Lana news! Not that I was expecting any, but you never know for certain when she decides to tell us something, right? :P

i love cinnamon buns holy shit

off topic im sorry elle 

what if we had the album in the spring............. of the southern countries

21 september here i go

green day - wake me up when september ends

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Paris confirmed, but she still didnt said My new album will be release on July 21 yet  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

July 21 fam???

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Well, This can be anything for me, a photoshoot, tracklist, new parfum or a vegan diet maybe  :hdu:

she told the interviewer at Weenie Roast that the release date is July 21st, but they edited out. she's confirmed it

People believed that the album was going to be released on a date that Lana hadn't even mentioned but now they don't believe that the date that Lana has already confirmed on Twitter and in two interviews is the real release date - LOL.

:um3: