Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

People believed that the album was going to be released on a date that Lana hadn't even mentioned but now they don't believe that the date that Lana has already confirmed on Twitter and in two interviews is the real release date - LOL.

:um3:

ho·mo·sex·u·al

ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
noun

1. 1
    a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex and who constantly believes random twinks' "insider info" on twitter and LanaBoards.

ho·mo·sex·u·al

ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
noun

1. A person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex and who constantly believes random twinks' "insider info" on twitter and LanaBoards.

I can even hear "a gay can dream" rumbling in my head.

For real, the wait for the album is so much easier when you don't go on LanaBoards daily! The endless cycle of 'this era is dead' posts mixed with the wild speculation posts and the off topic arguments really get you down... it has been a rather refreshing break not being exposed to that daily!

Anyway, I may not be around much right now but I still love you guys! Hopefully we do get some news to discuss soon, I really love discussing Lana things with you all! Soon enough we will have an entire album to discuss!! I can't wait!  :excited:  :legend:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I hope Lana pop our cherries with tracklist and/or pre-order tomorrow, would be so nice to have something on her bday.

original.gif

Anyways, happy birthday to Lana! I hope she has a lovely day and I hope she doesn't have birthday sex with G-Wheezy :party:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven