Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Had a dream and in it there was a new cover, and it was of her laying in a tub fully clothed with a serene expression.

:hooker:

tumblr_m5qbjh6IiS1ruscyto1_500.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Remember when a month ago my record store told me they'll have it on their site for preorder today? Well yeah they don't lol

If nothing comes out today there's a new date we can muster false hope then disappointment for

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkG5I-gSm1/?tagged=lanadelrey

"Interscope told me" I'm actually dying people are so stupid

Edit: not calling you stupid, calling the people that make stuff up acting exclusive stupid lmao

I'm just trying to look at this entire era from the perspective of a listener of Lana, not a hardcore stan. Like, for us, it's easier to see Lana active because we get her Twitter/Instagram updates to see that she's alive and such, and also the little extra details about what's happening with the album from following many fan accounts on other social media.

However for the average listener, they're probably wondering where Lana is, why she's being quiet, they're not getting the little details about the album unless they follow fan accounts on Twitter and stuff like that. If I wasn't this much of a hardcore stan, I'd be wondering why the hell nothing is happening.

You wouldn't care why nothing is happening if you weren't a hardcore stan

You wouldn't care why nothing is happening if you weren't a hardcore stan

Not to say they'd care but I'm sure a listener or hers would start to wonder what's going on and stuff :whatever2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven