Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait for Lust For Life to be released so we can hear the fake stans that cried about Honeymoon being the worst album, now bitching on Lust for Life. The meltdown will be sweet.  :teehee:

mas is spanish for "more" x

she wrote it in spanish, mas merch= more merch

I think she means 'mas' as in "more" (Spanish)

ty guys

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

just bought one rn oop

i had this for two years, i remember when i saw it online and i was shaking in fear that i wouldnt be able to get it so i stole my mothers credit card and  bought it for 50usd and it was worth the chancla beating  :flutter:  :toofunny:

I've had one of these since she starting selling them. I love it lol :)

Is the chain for it very long? I want to order one but not if it's super long

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Is the chain for it very long? I want to order one but not if it's super long

it's really short so I never wear it :( 

It's clearly visible and kinda fem. Sometimes I keep it in my pocket 

I actually ordered one of these a few weeks ago. I received it and it was obviously used before. It had coke residue all inside. I let the online store know and they refunded my money and let me keep it.

um did you thoroughly scoop the remaining reminants and had a good half hour of fun bopping to lana del ray 2010 bops like gogo dancer? omg

The single cover is so beautiful tho :defeated: She looks sooo good! Wish it was the album cover. In the actual one they phoshopped her so much they made her look like a horse :defeated: Hopefully they'll change it up

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

No. I'm not ok.

I was really interested to hear Yosemite because just the song name sounded interesting enough to me. It could mean everything or nothing, but I just liked the name. It sounded so grand and very American. I'm disappointed that it's not on the album since she spoke about it too. I don't think she would change the name like that. She did talk about it, or am I making this up?

Love and LFL have this space theme, the album trailer kinda had it too. I'm here hoping that the booklet will have the same theme, but I don't know anymore. I don't know what to wish for any longer. Did she re-work the whole album? Is the space theme gone?

And those track titles... it's like so many of you already have said, they sound so simple, so bland and are a bit too long too. But I'm ok with that as long as the songs sound ok.

And I understand that all those snippets she shared with us probably wouldn't make it to the album. But Roses Bloom For You were one of my favs and I'd be so sad if it didn't make it after all. But then again, why share them with us? To keep us going, to have something to keep the hype up for the delayed release date?

And all these questions and all the answers we fans have found by ourselves, it doesn't feel fine. I understand that some of us are more nosy that others, but that we finds the track list before it's officially shared? This album was supposed to be for fans, but it doesn't feel like it if WE have to find the answers for our question when we get nothing from the Lana team. Although I understand, again, that they must keep some secrets. But it's not that hard to give us another single, a pre-order or a track list, is it? I'm glad we at least got to hear Cherry, it almost felt like a single even with the bad fan camera videos.

I think Coachella-Woodstock means something more important to her than to us and that's why it got to be in the album. She wants it to be in there. Lyrically, it's not so bad, I know it probably means a lot to her. But I can't really connect to it. And the production sounded RUSHED, I really hope that they've worked more on it for the album release! Otherwise I don't really know how often I would listen to it in the end, I barely listened to it so far.

And no, I don't like the cover pictures for the album or this new one, "Summer Bummer". LFL is way too white with the thick borders and and I dunno... I just feel like Neil have a better picture saved somewhere from that trip. And why didn't she stick with the name Daisy Chains, it would make a connection with the daisies in her hair on the album cover! And her dancer also posted a picture with daisies too, like, it felt so official??

I was excited for this album but I don't know what to feel anymore. Right now, I feel confused and a bit sad how things have been handled. If Coachella isn't re-worked, I don't know what the rests of the songs will sound like (although Love's production sounded amazing, i gotta say that). I'm worried it's not going to sound as amazing as I was hoping for.

Sorry for venting it out, I will probably feel different tomorrow. I love Lana and always will, and I'm still supporting this album. I just... meh.

I'll go to bed now, have to wake up early.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it's really short so I never wear it :( 

It's clearly visible and kinda fem. Sometimes I keep it in my pocket

Thank you! Is it supposed to be like a choker then?

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over