Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana to reporters: It's funny, but I really feel like I've grown up the last few years and want the record to reflect that. You know, I've really transitioned out of my old relationship patterns. I'm looking for someone good and healthy for me nowadays. This record is for my younger fans. 

Lana on the album: omg yaaaas hung mustang daddy fuck me up in the summertime give me heroin I am ODing on this crazy and toxic love I'm so crazy i might die lolz!!!

IF THE TRACKLIST IS REAL THAT MEANS THERES NO MARINA COLLABS GOD BLESS

tbh I agree!! their voices together just wouldn't work

Lust For Life:

1. Love

2. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer (feat.A$AP ROCKY and Playboi Carti)

7. Groupie Love

8. In My Feelings

9. Coachella

10. God Bless America

11. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

12. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

13. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

14. Heroin

15. Change

16. Get Free

The hell!!! Coachella made it to the album!! I mean the audacity; she worked on it for 5 minutes and left BAR out!!

I just can't with this bitch  :facepalm:

yFSfc8m.jpg

Children of the Bad Revolution is one of my favs, so a song called Get Free has me on edge.

In My Feelings will probably be my most used track  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

"Heroin" RIP. Remember when this was the happy album  :teehee:  :teehee:

omg I knew "Get Free" seemed familiar. 

Children of the Bad Revolution was one of my favs when I first listened to her unreleased stuff. I would die of happiness if she remastered it :deadbanana:

ew, this cover is great for a single but not for an album cover. Its filter is so cheap i can find the exact same filter on my iphone. The official cover is amazing

Boo I agree I love the OG cover. I just thought this was also dope.

What we've so far

06d1aa0f3f55029815eeb515d5639fc9.1000x10

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life.png?w=630&h=6

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life.jpg

DDB8x6GU0AIzNEa.jpg

0% Cohesive-ness

ew, this cover is great for a single but not for an album cover. Its filter is so cheap i can find the exact same filter on my iphone. The official cover is amazing

If she uses this version I agree

Spoiler
Cover_Lust_For__300CMYK.jpg

I still can't get over the tracklist; The horrific long titles, the inclusion of Coachella, leaving BAR on the cutting floor (I just hope it gets released as a deluxe track at least) :facepalm:

yFSfc8m.jpg

Am i the only one who actually enjoys Coachella? It seriously fits the theme of the record, and yeah production could be better, but it's not that tragic..

i like the verses but the delivery was weirdly off-key during the chorus and several other parts, the production showed potently how much time was spent on it, and its tragic because the bridge is fucking gorgeous, if Lana can do one thing its those heavenly bridgesss ugh.

I definitely wanted to change some lyrics around to make it more interesting (and when i did it made the flow better.. js :creep:

and that chorus sounded directly ripped from the ig video, it just fell flat to me imo :/

Am i the only one who actually enjoys Coachella? It seriously fits the theme of the record, and yeah production could be better, but it's not that tragic..

Not the only one. Admittedly at first listen, the production seemed a bit offbeat and lacked synchonicity, but after a few listens, it just got better and better. Most of the lyrics are just amazing too

The chorus hits so well, and the outro literally made me teary eyed.

I'd love to hear more of an acoustic version of the track for sure tho too.

UV/Honeymoon