Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

does she even know that she has a song called Summer Bummer and it will be out in 1 day and 2 hours?

she doesn't even know that she's an artist at this point 

lana del rey who? my name is elizabeth 

Maybe she went to her mgmt and was like y'all I get stalked enough already I aint about to try and get more publicity. I like the casual approach. Like I want her to sell best ever forever, but when ~other stars~ do all that heavy promo you cannot escape (tv/radio/well timed feud/online/etc) ... it always comes off as tooo thirsty. 

Already coolest, hoes can come for it. 

while i dont doubt the preorder, I'm 500% sure the July 21st date is final. 

guys preorder really soon like 5 days 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I'm so excited to see the Cherry music video if it was shot By Klein . His work is so dark and sexy and I'm curious as to how he portrayed the video with the song .

giphy.gif

I'm so excited to see the Cherry music video if it was shot By Klein . His work is so dark and sexy and I'm curious as to how he portrayed the video with the song .

Yeah but... Not gonna happen (unfortunately) 

snippet of Cherry studio version.

Confirmation of Roachella and Yosemite being on the album.

giphy.gif

I cannon't I thought that lame excuse of a song won't make it to the album

yFSfc8m.jpg

stop it

uN4WMmr.gif

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

I find myself worrying that Lana's silence means we will not be getting Summer Bottom or the pre-order this week but then I remember how she announced the honeymoon pre-order and instant-grat "Terrence Loves You" the night before it went up on iTunes so I'm going to hold out hope until then. Regardless, we know it's coming July 21st so it all has to be coming pretty soon. Trying to stay positive here.

Anyone have thoughts on whether we're getting this new summer smash (and hopefully the preorder) this week? Yes? No? Why? :teehee:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

yea im guessing yall forgot her silence for cwimm while it had a set release date from a streaming service found out a few days prior... i know y'all didn't each get a concussion in early june to not remember this aint a new thing this era

ok someone already have the mag um pls leak the full interview

it comes out in july dont it?