Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if thats true i wish she'd just let the existing ones wear off, it looks like she's getting new ones really early compared to friends ik that have had work done; i loved her look even up to honeymoon, wish she didn't go further than she did because sorry for this opinion bc ik im gonna get castrated

her lewk during this era is really noticeably done, btd-UV she looked perfect, early honeymoon she still looked gorgeous even though we all knew she reupped her injections, hell evenduring the Freak premiere she was reminiscent of her breakout self, it was ethereal; but she hasn't looked too good during the last few live performances bar kroq, and thats even in addition to her stage presence- its not even like a calm and carefree mature persona she had during honeymoon; imo its offputting how quick she gets on stage and then right off w not as much communication since late feb-early march. i love her like family but she needs to stop w the work and I hope somebody can tell/help her with that :/

I think it’s just the weight. She still looks beautiful don’t get me wrong, but GOD when she’s skinny and her jawline pops up and her pointy nose highlights her face it’s SOMETHING else out of this world. If I knew I’d be the most beautiful person on Earth I’d get skinny without any effort honestly. Still beautiful though.. but skinny Lana is goals af, kinda sad we haven’t seen her that way since UV era. She used to look like the coolest seductress, now she looks like someone you wanna hug.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I think it’s just the weight. She still looks beautiful don’t get me wrong, but GOD when she’s skinny and her jawline pops up and her pointy nose highlights her face it’s SOMETHING else ou of this world beauty. If I knew I’d be the most beautiful person on Earth I’d get skinny without any effort honestly. Still beautiful though.. but skinny Lana is goals af, kinda sad we haven’t seen her that way since UV era. She used to look like a coolest seductress, now she looks like someone you wanna hug.

Lana is skinnier than she was in 2014/2015 right now, it's just her face filler that makes her look off

Lana is skinnier than she was in 2014/2015 right now, it's just her face filler that makes her look off

yes she's way skinner than UV/HM eras like we can't even compare

b9ea8183a6f1665d834065ebd4acfbcc.jpg

2702b24241f433e7c62555f4e453a4971.jpg

i love how she looks in this era like lana looks amazing in every single way but she looks waaaaaaay amazing in this era agh  :flutter:

:smile3:

ill take the heat

my first guess would be more work but i dont think so, it just looks very gaunt and somethin idk, she also looked VERY cautious and sounded almost embarrassed; something isnt right ik that forsure

also that subway polo is more of a guilty meme i dont know why she wears that chuck n stella better not be lying saying its a good shirt :defeated:

I honestly felt like she was in the middle of doing something and her label was like "plz say something people are going wild" and she didn't get a chance to fix herself up. Like her eye makeup seems to be under her eyes that happens to me a lot after awhile of not being able to touch up

She does look skinnier! During the Lust For Life single era she looked amazing, but IDK what is it about her fillers that make her face look swollen all the time now, it’s like she can’t even smile properly. Hopefully the swelling goes down. Who am I to judge though? I just love to see Lana being as sexy as she deserves

America

Her fillers are fine, if she didn't get them she wouldn't be Lana Del Rey.

I'd say when things quiet down for her eventually she'll cut it back and slip back into Lizzy.

Her fillers are fine, if she didn't get them she wouldn't be Lana Del Rey.

I'd say when things quiet down for her eventually she'll cut it back and slip back into Lizzy.

Wow I actually can’t picture Lana Del Rey going back to her non-lips, that’d be mind bending honestly.

America

"Thank you for waiting" mom what if we starved to death

aaahhhh this whole situation is like when you finally get to pop that huge, annoying pimple on your chin and you get washed away by that crashing wave of satisfaction and puss :)))

That reminds me of Sandra Lee on YouTube

Watch at your own risk kids

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

"Thank you for waiting" mom what if we starved to death

That reminds me of Sandra Lee on YouTube

Watch at your own risk kids

i looked her up now im mad

not at u but me for falling into your trap

If I could change one thing about LB it would be all the fat shaming that goes on here. You literally have no idea what kind of ideas you're reinforcing that are damaging. Lana is NOT fat. She has never been fat. And if she was who the fuck cares. It is not up to you to judge her body and you're harming many other people's self esteems by criticizing a beautiful woman who is size 4 or 6. I know a lot of you are young but think about your dumb ass jokes before you make them. 

If I could change one thing about LB it would be all the fat shaming that goes on here. You literally have no idea what kind of ideas you're reinforcing that are damaging. Lana is NOT fat. She has never been fat. And if she was who the fuck cares. It is not up to you to judge her body and you're harming many other people's self esteems by criticizing a beautiful woman who is size 4 or 6. I know a lot of you are young but think about your dumb ass jokes before you make them.

But like, why dont members show their photos then. You just know so many are ugly twinks.

Needless to say she's insanely gorgeous irl

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

But like, why dont members show their photos then. You just know so many are ugly twinks.

I have my pic on my account for the anonymity. Like no one I know knows I do this. But that's the great thing about Lana boards you can make friends/connect with people on a level that's not about that. If they're ugly I don't know or care