Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

no it just means she's gonna release two new tracks that day

they could be any 

I think that she's just releasing this two tracks.

She means 2 songs from the album are coming the day the pre-order comes

oh

so its kinda obv that is Cherry + Summer Bummer

Do you guys remember way back when she scheduled that 8am live stream where she was all perky and awake (as I watched from my bed with my phone an inch from my face cuz I couldn't be bothered to put on my glasses) and at the end she said she would be doing more live streams and would be telling us what time they would be and she'd announce more info? Anyone? No? Me either

LIZARD PEOPLE

no shade but her face looks hella weird in that video, idk the word for it like its bloated but also just off? 

no shade but her face looks hella weird in that video, idk the word for it like its bloated but also just off?

I was thinking the same thing! But I didn't want to say anyhting incase I get stoned to death

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Fresh injections and stuff :/ she really seems to get it done a lot. I hope she doesn't have bad self esteem or something considering she's the most beautiful woman on the planet

LIZARD PEOPLE

I was thinking the same thing! But I didn't want to say anyhting incase I get stoned to death

ill take the heat

my first guess would be more work but i dont think so, it just looks very gaunt and somethin idk, she also looked VERY cautious and sounded almost embarrassed; something isnt right ik that forsure

also that subway polo is more of a guilty meme i dont know why she wears that chuck n stella better not be lying saying its a good shirt :defeated:

ill take the heat

my first guess would be more work but i dont think so, it just looks very gaunt and somethin idk, she also looked VERY cautious and sounded almost embarrassed; something isnt right ik that forsure

also that subway polo is more of a guilty meme i dont know why she wears that chuck n stella better not be lying saying its a good shirt :defeated:

Perhaps her cheeks and eyes are puffy from crying after she peeped this forum. Either that or she's very sunburnt and swollen, pregnant, popping birth control pills, or stoned. Still gorgeous though.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

ill take the heat

Idk why but I'm dying laughing at a mental image of Lana coming out of her bedroom with that polo on, doing some spins, and chuck and Stella sitting on the couch both nodding saying mmm yeah gurl that's a good shirt

LIZARD PEOPLE

Fresh injections and stuff :/ she really seems to get it done a lot. I hope she doesn't have bad self esteem or something considering she's the most beautiful woman on the planet

if thats true i wish she'd just let the existing ones wear off, it looks like she's getting new ones really early compared to friends ik that have had work done; i loved her look even up to honeymoon, wish she didn't go further than she did because sorry for this opinion bc ik im gonna get castrated

her lewk during this era is really noticeably done, btd-UV she looked perfect, early honeymoon she still looked gorgeous even though we all knew she reupped her injections, hell evenduring the Freak premiere she was reminiscent of her breakout self, it was ethereal; but she hasn't looked too good during the last few live performances bar kroq, and thats even in addition to her stage presence- its not even like a calm and carefree mature persona she had during honeymoon; imo its offputting how quick she gets on stage and then right off w not as much communication since late feb-early march. i love her like family but she needs to stop w the work and I hope somebody can tell/help her with that :/

Perhaps her cheeks and eyes are puffy from crying after she peeped this forum. Either that or she's very sunburnt and swollen, pregnant, popping birth control pills, or stoned. Still gorgeous though.

and she is still absolutely gorgeous!! but something just looks way off in this vid, hell it could even be sweating pores mixed with shitty lighting for all I know; it's just really noticeably off in that vid and even throughout LfL pre-release era she just seems off, both in charisma & looks

I know this has probably already been posted at some point, but I just watched it and it's so sweet. I literally teared up while watching it for some reason. I really hope Lana views this because I think it would mean a lot to her to see an older generation (who actually lived in the eras she emulates) show love and appreciation towards her lyricism and talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu90ULRKgck

I know this has probably already been posted at some point, but I just watched it and it's so sweet. I literally teared up while watching it for some reason. I really hope Lana views this because I think it would mean a lot to her to see an older generation (who actually lived in the eras she emulates) show love and appreciation towards her lyricism and talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu90ULRKgck

still hate that british hag

+ sweetie your signature broke

btw i re-listened to the snippet again i saw someone saying they didnt like her speak singing idc its a fucking sexy bop :sluttybunny:

like the entire verse just rolls off the tongue i love singing along to it :diva: