Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I guess Summer Bummer will be single number 3 of this album (not counting Coachella, since it was initially released as a standalone/promo) and it will premier on July 11 either way presented by some website or on a radio show. The next day the album pre-order will go up and it will include a promo-single/preorder bonus-track (most likely and hopefully Cherry).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

oh a Dutch site just mailed me that the pre-order will be up on their site the coming week. Not gonna get my expectations up, it might not even come with a tracklist or anything but yeah. Maybe more pre-orders will surface on sites like Amazon etc.

Can you please email them and ask them if the album is really coming on 21 st july 

I know the July 12th singles are most likely SB and Cherry but I would love for Lana to give us White Mustang or WTWWAWWKD  :flutter:  :flutter: something fresh, since most of us have heard Cherry in full live 

I know the July 12th singles are most likely SB and Cherry but I would love for Lana to give us White Mustang or WTWWAWWKD  :flutter:  :flutter: something fresh, since most of us have heard Cherry in full live 

imagine it's neither of them °o° and we get something totally unexpected

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

This is so weird this is the only thing she has announced in advance this entire era besides the music videos.

to be expected 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I'd rather have Cherry and Summer Bummer so the album will be a bigger surprise. :) Plus, I'm dying to hear both of them at the moment - I'M SO READY. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It could also be summer bummer and change! (would rather have yosemite tbh). I always got the vibe cherry was something she would tease but not put out cause it doesn't really create much hype anymore we basically know the whole song

I want a cool lowkey promo release of GBA on the fourth but yeah now it's only more of a cool idea :defeated:

Also: what the fuck is Yosemite about? All the songs so far have been more or less explained by her yet she didn't say anything about this particular song contrasting the fact it's allegedly her favorite. That's strange and I have no idea what to expect. 

Sis I wanna know if it's Badlands 2.0. :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I want a cool lowkey promo release of GBA on the fourth but yeah now it's only more of a cool idea :defeated:

Also: what the fuck is Yosemite about? All the songs so far have been more or less explained by her yet she didn't say anything about this particular song contrasting the fact it's allegedly her favorite. That's strange and I have no idea what to expect. 

If I remember correctly Lana likes going to Yosemite park in California to clear her head and that's where she was in the video she initially posted singing Coachella, she went there feeling anxious about North Korea. So maybe it's about feeling free in nature or something like that

It's about a relationship and how it turns to be sometimes

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If I remember correctly Lana likes going to Yosemite park in California to clear her head and that's where she was in the video she initially posted singing Coachella, she went there feeling anxious about North Korea. So maybe it's about feeling free in nature or something like that

It's about a relationship and how it turns to be sometimes

OK princesses but I need ~receipts~

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Lol I think it was told by the flaunt magazine interviewer and he said it is his favorite from the record

Edit:Elle magazine and he said it about how relationships change over time

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She talked about Yosemite in the V Magazine and Flaunt interviews. She explains how it's about doing things for free and reflecting on a relationship where two people sort of drift apart but there are no hard feelings.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

She wasn't in Yosemite when she posted the original Coachella snippet - she was at either Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead because she mentioned being on Rim of the World Highway and those places are inbetween Coachella and LA.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

imagine it's neither of them °o° and we get something totally unexpected

Like Life is Beautiful

tumblr_ni00fm2rsj1qbino1o1_500.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven