Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She's like giving us hints she doesn't give a fuck this is her last album :oprah:

This is a good question for all of us on here , how many albums do you think she will make after Lust For Life ?

giphy.gif

This is a good question for all of us on here , how many albums do you think she will make after Lust For Life ?

I want her to make more music, just with a different indie label.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Many more I hope, I can't get enough of this woman. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I want her to make more music, just with a different indie label.

anyone knows her contract , like how many albums she has to make ? 

but lana will never stop making music , is what she like the most , she is prob already writing songs for her next album 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

but lana will never stop making music , is what she like the most , she is prob already writing songs for her next album 

isn't this her last?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have a feeling we'll get Albums until Lana is rather old. However, they'll become more spaced out over time. I can see her disappearing around age 40 and then coming back with a new album around 46 years old lol.

She's clearly already lost all interest in promoting and performing her music so that worries me. She'll probably always be making music and putting it out though.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I always worry when her last album will be. Been worrying since like Born to die when I read she had said she didn't see herself making another record because she didn't have anything else to say.

We don't know for sure, but some people speculated that her contract includes four or five full-length albums and one or two EPs. I think somebody said that that's the kind of contract Interscope usually made in the late 2000s/early 2010s. But obviously, this doesn't have to be correct.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I have a feeling we'll get Albums until Lana is rather old. However, they'll become more spaced out over time. I can see her disappearing around age 40 and then coming back with a new album around 46 years old lol.

I've been thinking the same actually. I doubt she will ever completely stop writing music, but I definitely think she'll take much longer time in between her future albums, especially if she'll have kids one day. I have a feeling she'll be a mom that wants to spend a lot of time with their babies when they're small and take a break from being a public figure.

So maybe... 5 years in between her future albums? But by then, I think most of us will have moved on and be busy with work and that time in between albums will feel less... I dunno, less dead? :P Since we have other things to pay attention to.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Back in the 60s/70s you could make like, 1-5 albums a year, no lie. :thumb:

But I think Lana's contract might be coming to an end. 4 albums, 1 EP. I really want her to get signed to Sub Pop records.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Forgive me for believing an interview with Lana herself over a tracklist posted by some obscure website

don't play a victim for being replied to, it's petty and awkward and won't stop people for trying to discuss your claims with theirs. I wasn't even referencing the 'supposed' tracklist; just what she said at the time. Could the tracklist be real? yea. Is there much reason to believe so? no. During that interview she stated there was currently 18 tracks on the record; we also know around this time was when she was reviewing and redoing tracks and adding more people or more work. 

Who the fuck knows what could've happened, nothing this era has been consistent and we all know that. Things could have been switched around like they've already obviously been for the past year the records been being developed. That, my argument, had nothing to do with the sites that had the tracklist. At all. 

I don't think any of us doubt that what Lana said in the interview is true: that the album at the time of the interview was 18 tracks long.

ok I don't see how this has to do with what I said.  You can all believe she altered the record because some website posted a tracklist.  And I'll choose to believe an actual interview with Lana.  We'll all find out the truth in 11 days, like it isn't this big of a deal.

I really don't get how you don't see this is pertaining to you, you said 'sorry for taking Lana for her word compared to some site' they replied yea we did take her for her word. that AT THE TIME there was 18 tracks currently placed on LfL; however like I've said before shit can change. 

And no, this isn't a big deal. But it's genuinely stupid that you keep on your thought that people are 100% believing the leaked tracklist over Lana- and have yet to think its possible that she could've reduced the tracks- or at the very least have yet to even try and discuss it. 

We even KNOW she's already had outtakes as early as March with RBFY, with the recording of her in the studio and then her even saying it was an outtake. It shows how early a major change like that has been made and how another could so easily without her feeling the need to tell us (because she doesn't need to)

I've been thinking that when she gets older, we'll be getting more music that sounds like Honeymoon, The Other Woman, Religion, BAR... you know, a more slow and mature sound.

Yes I love that but...before that I would like her to bring for a record her lizzy/early lana del rey/lolita music

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Back in the 60s/70s you could make like, 1-5 albums a year, no lie.

David Bowie made like 17 albums in the sixties and seventies, including three live albums, and one classical music album. Unfortunately a lot of artists I like have not released a lot of albums, including Lady Gaga, she made five studio albums, three compilation albums, three video albums and four EPs since 2008 or something. Even though five albums is pretty much compared to a lot of other modern artists.

I am really happy with the big amount of information Lana gave us yesterday, though, ten days until the tracklist, pre order and two songs.  :flutter:

Is it July 12 yet

no its may 24 and everyone here is crying and screaming

Y'all 20 days till the album....BITCH IM SHOOKT

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m